At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command Repress

For those who have it- 

Is it a  noticeably different master from the CD?

Everyone else-

There's a regular issue coming too, as far as we know?

I think it sounds a lot better than the CD. The CD is very congested to me, theis was very nice and a lot less fatiguing.

No one seems to be able to produce any proof of a standard black pressing, but that is the rumor. I would guess, if the band is truly in control of this, that they will press more if demand is there. 4000 is a lot, but this was an important album, and is an attractive album to flip. Keep calm, i'm sure the frenzy will die down eventually and the prices will come down.

I'm trying to figure out how a record can be too big to play on a turntable. What could it possibly be hitting?

I'm trying to figure out how a record can be too big to play on a turntable. What could it possibly be hitting?

It's simply cut too big and somewhat sloppily. This example may be a bit of an exaggeration, but it can apply: basically imagine a grade school project where you have to cut a circle out around the dotted lines. You mess up a bit and get a few bumps here and there, or in my case, one side looks like its cut out waay larger than the other, past the lines. This only applies to my A/B. C/D is cut weird too, but not to the point where it hits against anything or doesn't spin. It hits the tonearm rest a lot

It's simply cut too big and somewhat sloppily. This example may be a bit of an exaggeration, but it can apply: basically imagine a grade school project where you have to cut a circle out around the dotted lines. You mess up a bit and get a few bumps here and there, or in my case, one side looks like its cut out waay larger than the other, past the lines. This only applies to my A/B. C/D is cut weird too, but not to the point where it hits against anything or doesn't spin. It hits the tonearm rest a lot

I got it about the large cut of the record, I was curious what it could possibly be hitting. That sucks. In this case it's easy to rip on the "cheap" turntable, (maybe it's not cheap?) but this would be a non issue if the LP was cut properly, like 99.9% of all LPs are.

Mines hitting the tone arm rest which sits very close to where the record spins. Sure my turntable is a cheapy, but if this were cut properly its something I wouldn't have to worry about.

My A/B side is unplayable until I purchase a new turntable. Serves me right for buying a cheap one hey? Haha.

Anyone have experience with Shop Radio Cast shipping damage? Just got my copy in today, had about a 4 inch gash in the back cover, which went through and carved a nice 1 inch slash into my D side, making in unplayable. They didn't have any "fragile" stickers or any markings on the package like most distros ship with. Wondering what their policy is on damages.

Since everyone wants an arm and a leg for this anyway, I figured I would share this here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00004X0Q1/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

3 copies left at 49.99

Not a great deal but much better than eBay, and I've seen a bunch of people on here offer $50 anyway

ooooooooooooo $490.32?! How could you say no?! I wanna meet this person that would shell out this kind of cash for a record that hasnt existed for 15 years yet