At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command Repress

Didn't they say a long time ago this was just an exclusive color for RSD and a wide release was coming after?

Yes

Don't be so sure about that, homeslice. I don't think there was ever any written proof of this notion, though many have assumed it. I also hope and would think that they will release a standard version, but /4000 is a pretty hefty repress as it is. I would love to see it quoted from a reputable source that there will be another version of this.

mine is a translucent orange with black and white smokey lines.

according to discogs it's a 'marble', but i don't really consider it that.

it bums me out to see that some people payed $26 for this.

mine was $35

then again, they are averaging $75 on ebay and discogs already, so i guess i can't complain.

Glad to pick this up! Looks amazing. Got a few things for myself and a few others for the board, but not sure whether I want to keep this or not.

I'm not dying to keep it, but I'd be willing to make a trade for the right record. Anyone want to check out my wants (sig)? It's worth a shot I guess.

This album was my first stepping-stone into music that was... not exactly radio-friendly. It's been one of my favorite albums since 5th grade. Made the drive to Rhino in Claremont today and they only had 3 copies, and I was not able to snag one. If anyone has an extra or would like to sell their copy (not eBay priced) please let me know. It would be much appreciated. Also check my trade-list in my signature.

35 sucks balls but I decided it was worth it in my mind because the record doesn't go for less than $100 before the repress.

exactly.  I bit my tongue while purchasing it because I told myself that this is the cheapest I'll ever find it.  I hate giving in to the price gouging and any other album I would have laughed in its face.  $34 at Vacation.

and my variant was the trans orange swirl