At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command Repress

I'm happy to say I'm all set now, so take my name off the list of those who need this. I sincerely hope everyone who dreamed of owning this as much as I did gets a copy. Thanks to everyone willing to hook the less fortunate up. I can't wait to blast Cedric's freakout on "Cosmonaut" loud enough to blast Marty McFly, his orange vest, and his tiny guitar back about 30 feet.

I'm happy to say I'm all set now, so take my name off the list of those who need this. I sincerely hope everyone who dreamed of owning this as much as I did gets a copy. Thanks to everyone willing to hook the less fortunate up. I can't wait to blast Cedric's freakout on "Cosmonaut" loud enough to blast Marty McFly, his orange vest, and his tiny guitar back about 30 feet.

confused-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf

The black inner sleeves were some of the most staticky I've ever experienced, not sure if it was just my copy or not.

didn't find a lot of static with these, but they do cling tightly to the disc, which i hate.

i found myself practically having to pinch the outer grooves a little to pull the discs out.

don't like that.

actually getting to properly play the backmasking at the end of quarantined was fun though.

it's a neat calypso type thing.

i think this album did skip one time during playback, but i'm not sure where.

i'll probably spin it again tomorrow. if i notice anything i'll mention it.

Since everyone wants an arm and a leg for this anyway, I figured I would share this here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00004X0Q1/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

3 copies left at 49.99

Not a great deal but much better than eBay, and I've seen a bunch of people on here offer $50 anyway

I'm pretty butthurt about missing out on this along with probably half the board.  Probably some merit to what Derek said a few pages back.. I'm gonna wait a few weeks before checking the market again just to avoid further butthurting,  And yeah, how 'bout some news on the standard press eh?

Since everyone wants an arm and a leg for this anyway, I figured I would share this here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00004X0Q1/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

3 copies left at 49.99

Not a great deal but much better than eBay, and I've seen a bunch of people on here offer $50 anyway

Thanks for the info!  A friend of mine went to 5 stores yesterday and struck out. I sent him the link and he grabbed one up. 

I still need this bad! I spent my whole day yesterday screening the free Finch sleeves for the board and I'm hoping someone can sell me a copy - anyone who can ill get you the actual cost & shipping cost + a special finch sleeve with hand painted watercolor background & ill make a custom test sleeve or tshirt for you !

spinning this right now, down to side D and still haven't heard a single pop, skip, or 'wobble', in any way.

it sounds crystal clear and amazing. the bass sounds phenomenal.

did notice a bit of static when pulling them out of the sleeves this time, but a little brushing took care of that.