The Tower and the Fool - How Long Deluxe LP and CD

"Breach" is one of the most beautiful songs I've heard this year. Definitely one of my favorite tracks from the album.

Breach was actually on the EP from 2010, but the re-recorded version is great. Loving Dive Bar.

Breach and Fade Away aren't re-recorded because the original recordings couldn't be topped.

Breach was actually on the EP from 2010, but the re-recorded version is great. Loving Dive Bar.

huh, that's interesting. I never checked out the EP.

You can actually stream it here, if you're interested: http://thetowerandthefool.bandcamp.com/

I met Alex on Warped last summer and he was selling copies. While I do enjoy the EP, this is so far beyond it.

Breach and Fade Away aren't re-recorded because the original recordings couldn't be topped.

Now that I listen to them back to back, I can tell. Was anything done to them or are they the exact same as the EP? They sound a slight be different to me.

Now that I listen to them back to back, I can tell. Was anything done to them or are they the exact same as the EP? They sound a slight be different to me.

They were mastered to fit the new release obviously but I don't remember if there was any mixing changes. There is no difference in the tracking though. And yeah this record is so much better than their first EP.

Die Alone on the LP has a different guitar tone on the solo and it sounds phenomenal.

Are any blue / gold still available?

It's stated in this thread and on the page for the record that only the first 100 orders will include the book, once the word book is removed from the title, the /100 variant is sold out. I just ordered my copy, that song is so fucking good, couldn't pass it up

Are any blue / gold still available?

It's stated in this thread and on the page for the record that only the first 100 orders will include the book, once the word book is removed from the title, the /100 variant is sold out. I just ordered my copy, that song is so fucking good, couldn't pass it up

Only ~80 copies sold with the book will be the blue/gold.

Those of you with early review copies:

how many brand new tracks are we getting on this?

Die Alone, Breach, and Fade Away are the songs you've heard before. My Heart is Dead in NYC is full band and way, way better.

Once you hear it I don't think you will mind that you've heard a few of the songs.

I wasn't saying it in a negative way, just curious. I'm stoked to have this soon!

Those of you with early review copies:

how many brand new tracks are we getting on this?

Die Alone, Breach, and Fade Away are the songs you've heard before. My Heart is Dead in NYC is full band and way, way better.

Once you hear it I don't think you will mind that you've heard a few of the songs.

Pretty unrelated, Jeff, but what brand are those navy on gray RFC shirts printed on? Plan on ordering one when you put up slipmats.