PO: Fiona Apple - "The Idler Wheel Is Wiser..."

only tidal and when the pawn.

i never bothered with extraordinary machine.

Mistake.

There's a lot of bitching about all the nonsense with the Jon Brion sessions that leaked and the final remixed retail version but it is seriously a solid record and is my favorite of FiApp's. Obviously I need some time for The Idler Wheel to sink in a bit more, but it's poised to take the top spot.

Mistake.

There's a lot of bitching about all the nonsense with the Jon Brion sessions that leaked and the final remixed retail version but it is seriously a solid record and is my favorite of FiApp's. Obviously I need some time for The Idler Wheel to sink in a bit more, but it's poised to take the top spot.

I prefer the Brion Sessions to be honest.

But it is a cracking record!

it's a bit too simple though as far as packging/presentation...at least for the price...

could not agree more. at $20+ it should at minimum be at 45rpm. this is such an awesome record, too bad there is no bow to this package. why not just throw in all the other stuff that comes with the CD? doesn't make sense.

• 2 years later...