Warning Points...

I have to spend a bit more time looking at them but I think this is what it means. Basically instead of just banning people as our only form of punishments you can set up a warning points system. Lets say trolling you get 2 warning points. Every time you are warned for trolling you get 2 warning points. Then you create suspensions based on those warning points. So a warning can be something as simple as 10 points doesn't allow you to post in anything but the "Everything Else Thread". Or at 10 points you can't post anything for 10 days. You can then do something like If you get 100 warning points you are banned.

I THINK this is what it does. I hope it does as for it will definitely automate some of the moderation in the sense that Juan would just issue warning points to deal with smaller issues. And we can set up different consequences for lack of a better word than just banning.

This software is very complex with MANY features. I hear there may be something available for trading and displaying collections. So over the next few weeks we will be mastering all the available features plus looking at ones we can add on.

Incessant trolling, continued insulting (sexually or bullying-type), spreading negativism, etc...would be in line with getting warned and then eventually suspended and likely banned.

Just b/c you found some of the posts made by linkinparkhood and theusedguy amusing (just to make examples of those two), doesn't mean that everyone else did.

Guest realtalk

Incessant trolling, continued insulting (sexually or bullying-type), spreading negativism, etc...would be in line with getting warned and then eventually suspended and likely banned.

Just b/c you found some of the posts made by linkinparkhood and theusedguy amusing (just to make examples of those two), doesn't mean that everyone else did.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub:

I made a big heart for you, Jenna and SRC out of emoticons but there's a limit here apparently. Because of the emoticon limit, the "heart" I made you is cut to 1/10th of the original size. It's lost more than a bit of the effect but I hope you feel the sentiment there. LOLZ N' THANKS.

:wub:

I made a big heart for you, Jenna and SRC out of emoticons but there's a limit here apparently. Because of the emoticon limit, the "heart" I made you is cut to 1/10th of the original size. It's lost more than a bit of the effect but I hope you feel the sentiment there. LOLZ N' THANKS.

So can we lump Real Talk in with theusedguy then, Juan?

Guest realtalk

So can we lump Real Talk in with theusedguy then, Juan?

I am appreciative that steps were taken to protect board members from abuse. Seems that all of the "down arrows" I got from the post above imply those guys don't want me to feel safe or welcome on this board for some reason. You are insulting me and other members and I don't think that fits with the guidelines of the new board. You are already hurting people's feelings and making the board a not-so-pleasant place to be just because you and a few others find abuse and taunting amusing. But maybe I'm not clear of the rules since you are insulting me and nothing is happening. I do feel like I should be able to able to post about music, say thanks to Juan, Jenna & SRC as well as stand up for myself. Please don't hijack this thread or the board and let me be.