What Else Do You Collect/Have a Large Collection of?

The TGA thread for Handwritten made me wonder what other people on here collect. Personally, besides my collection of records, I also collect koozies from places or events I have been to, and I also spend most of my time in Richmond and VA beach; so I have a guitar which has a bunch of different stickers local to Richmond and plan on doing the same to my other guitar of things local to Va Beach.

Besides that, I have a small book collection.

started with baseball cards, which then turned into collecting anything and everything Griffey.

then collecting anything and everything Brand New turned me on to records.

also have/had quite the shoe collection, but at this point 90% of it is useless. this also lead to a stack of about 1000 vans stickers.

ive got quite a few tour posters.

and i also have every fortune (cookie) from the last 2 years. im just saving those up until i come up with an artsy use for them all.

I have so many books it's stupid. I have eight floor to ceiling Borders bookshelves full of books. Mostly fiction and mostly hardcover. Just like first pressings, I'm a whore for the hardcovers. I'm an English teacher, so I can disguise my book hoarding as legitimate professional development.

started with baseball cards, which then turned into collecting anything and everything Griffey.

then collecting anything and everything Brand New turned me on to records.

also have/had quite the shoe collection, but at this point 90% of it is useless. this also lead to a stack of about 1000 vans stickers.

ive got quite a few tour posters.

and i also have every fortune (cookie) from the last 2 years. im just saving those up until i come up with an artsy use for them all.

I had a friend who worked the vans tent on warped for a few summers and he gave me a ton of stickers. I sold them in lots of 50-100 on ebay and they all sold super quick... if you're trying to get rid of those stickers in a semi-profitable way.

I try and get a poster from every show I go to. I have one from every Murder By Death show I've been to except one (which I'm pissed I missed out on). But I have about a dozen of those.

More bizarre would be my pop collection which used to be much bigger than it is now, but I've kept a few of my favorites. (Pepsi Bape can, Pepsi Retro from Mexico) However, the cans I will never get rid of would be my imitation Dr. Pepper cans. Such as Dr. Thunder, Dr. Pop, Mr. Pig, Dr. Spice, Dr. IGA, etc. I would love to keep adding to that so if anyone has anything, let me know!

I have so many books it's stupid. I have eight floor to ceiling Borders bookshelves full of books. Mostly fiction and mostly hardcover. Just like first pressings, I'm a whore for the hardcovers. I'm an English teacher, so I can disguise my book hoarding as legitimate professional development.

As a future english teacher...I have to say I'm not far behind...except I don't have the awesome borders bookshelves so I have most of mine stored away in giant plastic containers...

I also have about 950 DVDs....most of them horror films...

I collect other stuff here and there. Show posters (especially screen-prints), setlists, coins from around the world (I lived as a street musician for a while so I have a pretty interesting/random collection), certain comic books, public transportation tickets from around the world and hotel card keys. Those last two started as kind of an accident, but when I travel I grab whatever freebies I can, so I have stuff scattered about. I also love collecting books, but that is a rough habit to have since it seems like I've witnessed a depressing amount of bookstores close, and books can be expensive if you buy them often enough.