Thursday - War All the Time 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

I hate the 101 traffic. That's why I've been hitting up Fingerprints in Long Beach way more this year.

710 > 101

Fingerprints = AWESOME

traffic sucks all around when you have a day job and can't get on the road sooner than rush hour haha. imma just have to wait 'til it's online

I hate the 101 traffic. That's why I've been hitting up Fingerprints in Long Beach way more this year.

710 > 101

well I work on Sunset so it's not that big of a hassle, I went during my lunch break to Hollywood and Highland and they didn't have WATT in stock, so either they are putting it out tomorrow or they already sold out (I'm betting on the former)

i bought this today, 11 years after 9/11 and there's a song on here referencing 9/11.... i see what you did here.....

i had never really connected it with 9/11, but i guess that one line does lend itself to that interpretation. geoff says here that it wasn't a direct commentary on 9/11, so i don't know: http://en.wikipedia....the_Time_(song)

i always thought it was cool that it was named after a line from a charles bukowski poem though

i doubt this will sell out right away. there's still copies of city online and that had never been pressed.

you're probably right, though this album has the potential to sound awesome on vinyl. I think a lot of people (myself included) were turned off that ACBTLD was the same shitty master.

i never cared for ACBTLD when it first came out, but i totally rediscovered that record on vinyl. i thought the mastering made much more sense on vinyl. it's possible it was remastered for vinyl. the levels seemed just right. if you're talking about the lo-fi'ish mixing and distortion, a remaster wouldn't have changed that much.

also, it sounds like people are disappointed with the new pressing of WATT. the original pressing sounds really good... so i hope that's not true.

^^^ couldn't agree more. ACBTLD sounds incredible on vinyl... Sugar in the Sacrament sounds so dynamic. I did an A/B comparison of my OG press of WATT and the new pressing and I actually think the new one sounds better. Might just be due to the fact that I've spun the OG at least 50 times or so, and I don't have the greatest speakers... but it definitely doesn't sound "disappointing" like many have stated.