MAN ADVICE

I don't think you like to go out and meet people in general judging by your post count, amount of time spent here, and the stuff you say on here.

Completely relevant post and such a great contribution to the topic at hand. I'm not sure how we or Logan would survive without your wonderful words of wisdom.

I guess in the back of my mind I'm just thinking that based on her pictures, this girl is on the upper limit of what I would consider my wheelhouse. So excited but at the same time, kinda want to lay my cards on the table and make sure she is still interested (if pics are legitimate representation of reality, which who knows).

Maybe I should just try and become facebook friends. Know she has one.

Unless you've done it already, which don't worry, but I'm not sure i would add her on facebook unless she offered it.  I know when I get super busy, which is and has been often, the last thing I want to do is spark up a relationship/date unless I'm able to give time to it.  I always thought it was better to hold off than to constantly deny offers to hang out.

Plus, 3 weeks isnt THAT long of a wait but I would make sure you're talking at least.  If you can't wait three weeks, she'll probably just think you weren't that into her and therefore wasn't worth it.

But best of luck! Hope something comes of it!  We need more VC sexy time stories on here.

jimmy's attack on matt was far more vicious. what matt said didn't even compare to that okc doucher.

Is the okc doucher for me? Awesome, thanks!

I have no idea what that even means, but that's okay.

I did this a few months ago. It wasnt a good idea. I mean it turned out to be a hilarious story since she was still dating the dude who she dumped me for in high school, but it wasnt a good idea at the end of the day haha

My ex and I decided to go on a date and we ended up trying things again. It will be 2 years in June. 7 years between relationships

Is the okc doucher for me? Awesome, thanks!

I have no idea what that even means, but that's okay.

no, the guy who accused her of treating sex like eels and bears wrestling

Verbal attacks and misogynistic qualities are suuuper adorable.

LOL so me saying that because of the things you say on here and the amount of time you spend on here leads me to believe that I think you dont like going out much was a verbal attack? Give me a break. Hahahahaha YOU EVEN ADMITTED YOU ARE A HERMIT

LOL so me saying that because of the things you say on here and the amount of time you spend on here leads me to believe that I think you dont like going out much was a verbal attack? Give me a break. Hahahahaha YOU EVEN ADMITTED YOU ARE A HERMIT

We were talking about bowski and his new lady friend, and the comments that followed agreed that most girls feel out a guy online for a lot longer before they meet in person / a week is not that long.

You singling out Logan for no reason was a dick move