PO: Title Fight - Floral Green

yea, I don't see a connection between Have Heart or Defeater and Title Fight. I know Title Fight is popular with hardcore kids, but I wouldn't call them a hardcore band. I love HH and Defeater, but can't get into Title Fight at all. I've tried, but every time I listen to them I just think of Saves the Day.

Despite they don't sound the same, I don't think I called them a hardcore band, the people that are going to show and buy their records are (here at least) the same.

I emailed side one dummy, asking if I needed to change shipping options from media to priority since I ordered the deluxe bundle. They responded like I was crazy, wondering why I would want to pay $12 for priority since media was so cheap. I replied, "I picked media mail because it was the cheapest shipping option, but I didnt know you could ship the shirt and extras with it (media mail) , that's why I sent the email. I would prefer to not pay $14 for priority shipping! Haha"

They replied with, "You should be all good. With the LP in there, it's media mail already."

I guess I'm ok?

I emailed side one dummy, asking if I needed to change shipping options from media to priority since I ordered the deluxe bundle. They responded like I was crazy, wondering why I would want to pay $12 for priority since media was so cheap. I replied, "I picked media mail because it was the cheapest shipping option, but I didnt know you could ship the shirt and extras with it (media mail) , that's why I sent the email. I would prefer to not pay $14 for priority shipping! Haha"

They replied with, "You should be all good. With the LP in there, it's media mail already."

I guess I'm ok?

as long as usps doesn't open up your package.

I guess I'm ok?

Damn thats alot i ordered a bundle and the floral lp and chose media mail, but then made the switch to priority and it was just under 10 to ship.

• 2 weeks later...

Link has been deleted.

Even though back when we were on ProBoards, it was a no-no per their rules to post leaks and downloads as such. Even though we're now on our boards and servers, we are going to continue enforcing the "no links to leaks & unauthorized doownloads" rule here. Unless it's an official stream or free download offered by label and/or band, please don't post leaks and whatnot. Thanks.