CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

Got it. Corrected the post. Thanks. 

Thanks! 

For those wondering, we don't even have all of the records here yet, so we can't get a count on everything yet, and won't be able to till sometime over the next few weeks... which is XMas... and then New Years... well... it looks like you are all gonna have to wait...

Thanks! 

For those wondering, we don't even have all of the records here yet, so we can't get a count on everything yet, and won't be able to till sometime over the next few weeks... which is XMas... and then New Years... well... it looks like you are all gonna have to wait...

Fuck it, just don't give out any more pressing info. Who cares. 

I should see my copy sometime this week and I can't wait. Mine better have plenty of seam splits or I'm gonna be pissed. 

bumming a little, got tracking on the 11th and it still just says electronic shipping info received. ill give it a few more days before emailing but damn i wanna listen to this now ha

I ordered two color copies then said screw it and put in another order for a third color then another order for 180 gram lol. I sent them an email to just ship them together But they gave me three seperate tracking numbers and for some reason the one they sent on the 10th says the same thing yours says and the others are on there way. All good I know they will make it just thought that was strange.

Could just be a usps issue though.

I ordered two color copies then said screw it and put in another order for a third color then another order for 180 gram lol. I sent them an email to just ship them together But they gave me three seperate tracking numbers and for some reason the one they sent on the 10th says the same thing yours says and the others are on there way. All good I know they will make it just thought that was strange.

Could just be a usps issue though.

same thing with mine. I did my 3 color order and my 180g order seperately. I'm wondering if maybe they just taped the two packages together. not worried in any case though, DW never gives me any problems.

So, after all these months, I finally received the 180g black version from Deathwish. And... its probably the poster boy what can go wrong with a vinyl record. The gatefold is with bent corners, huge splits and bruises in the weirdest places. The record mailer they use is just not simply enough (no extra padding, no bubblewrap, nothing). Maybe domestically its enough but sending overseas, definitely not.

And to top it off, the records are with huge scratches (the first one is like its been rubbed together in a plant with other records), and the second one is warped and with scuffs. What else can go wrong? 

Just wrote to Deathwish but as of right now I'm probably never going to order from them again. The shipping was 18 USD, I would of have thought they would at least use a better record mailer, not that generic yesitwillfuckupyourrecord one. 

Sorry to hear about it Marko...

Now I'm worried about my order as well... I thought DW would be a bit more professional when packing orders.

All those companies should remember that once a package leaves their warehouse, it's a LOOOONG bumpy road until it gets to the customer's doorstep... especially when it's international orders.

I hope most of them will do their best for their records to arrive intact, international folks sometimes pay more for the shipment than on the record itself...

Sorry to hear about it Marko...

Now I'm worried about my order as well... I thought DW would be a bit more professional when packing orders.

All those companies should remember that once a package leaves their warehouse, it's a LOOOONG bumpy road until it gets to the customer's doorstep... especially when it's international orders.

I hope most of them will do their best for their records to arrive intact, international folks sometimes pay more for the shipment than on the record itself...

Before jumping the gun about the condition of your order why not wait until you receive it before making a generalization about it.  I've never had a problem with the packaging for any of the records I've ordered from Deathwish. They're one of the few labels that I've never had a problem with. They get my 100% support.

So, after all these months, I finally received the 180g black version from Deathwish. And... its probably the poster boy what can go wrong with a vinyl record. The gatefold is with bent corners, huge splits and bruises in the weirdest places. The record mailer they use is just not simply enough (no extra padding, no bubblewrap, nothing). Maybe domestically its enough but sending overseas, definitely not.

And to top it off, the records are with huge scratches (the first one is like its been rubbed together in a plant with other records), and the second one is warped and with scuffs. What else can go wrong? 

Just wrote to Deathwish but as of right now I'm probably never going to order from them again. The shipping was 18 USD, I would of have thought they would at least use a better record mailer, not that generic yesitwillfuckupyourrecord one. 

Damages in Transit:

Things happen. Sorry to hear about the damage incurred in transit. International shipping is always a crapshoot. As for packaging material, we use proper ULine mailers, always have. They can fail when mishandled in transit, however we cannot control packages once they leave DWHQ. 

Shipping:

Shipping is automatically calculated by weight via the chosen shipping option and is not a number that we control. There is no markup in any way. If it costs $18, then that's what it costs to make the journey. Mailers and shipping supplies are paid for on our dime, and are never truly fully covered by a purchase price. Insinuating that the shipping expense demands anything other than what you pay for is unrealistic.

Feel free to email us your name and order number and we will do our best to remedy your situation asap. We are not some large company, we are just a few people running a small business. We appreciate your support, always have always will. Thanks.

-J.

PS: I'm backstage at a show in Italy typing this, now that's customer service!