CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

Damages in Transit:

Things happen. Sorry to hear about the damage incurred in transit. International shipping is always a crapshoot. As for packaging material, we use proper ULine mailers, always have. They can fail when mishandled in transit, however we cannot control packages once they leave DWHQ. 

Shipping:

Shipping is automatically calculated by weight via the chosen shipping option and is not a number that we control. There is no markup in any way. If it costs $18, then that's what it costs to make the journey. Mailers and shipping supplies are paid for on our dime, and are never truly fully covered by a purchase price. Insinuating that the shipping expense demands anything other than what you pay for is unrealistic.

Feel free to email us your name and order number and we will do our best to remedy your situation asap. We are not some large company, we are just a few people running a small business. We appreciate your support, always have always will. Thanks.

-J.

PS: I'm backstage at a show in Italy typing this, now that's customer service!

Thank you for the reply :) I already sent an e-mail with all the details. 

Cheers

I wish I was backstage at a show right now...

Anyway, I got my 180 gram the other day and no problems at all. It's a truly beautiful representation of what the format is capable of and reminds me why I continue to buy vinyl. Well worth the wait.

I am glad however I live in the states and don't have to worry about overseas shipping worries/expenses. Those who have to deal with that, I feel for you and respect the extra mile yall have to go to support bands/labels. Bottom line: Ive always had a pleasant experience ordering from Deathwish. They do it right. Thanks guys!

Oh, is this like the Price is Right. The closest guess to the sale price without going over wins it.

I'll go with $351 Bob.

I like this guy; referencing my favorite childhood show. Barker's Beauties were the subjects of many of my jerk sessions growing up. no, I'm not embarrassed.

I wish I could just paypal Converge directy $300 and have one of these sent to me. They deserve the profits more than this dicktoe.

got mine today. ordered the morning they went up and got green if that helps anyone out on what they might expect to get. im guessing this shit sold super fast that morning - and i was definitely slower this time around than i was on the last few converge releases (got a clear w/ shards on axe to fall).

in any case, the green is waaaaaay, way nicer looking in person. pictures made it look like a no idea release.

I bought a record from dicktoe a year ago or so, she was very nice, didn't overcharge on shipping but packed the item extremely well (on her own initiative).

This one is already out of my price range though.