CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

Seems like a lot of people are getting green. I have a feeling that the green will be the rarest, other than the clear.

DW is still waiting on the rest of the records, so I am thinking they got the rarer ones in greater numbers in the first

batch and then the more common ones for distros and stores will be coming in the next shipment.

I know I am over thinking this, but what the hell else is a Converge dork supposed to do on a vinyl collecting board? :blink:

Anyone just recently order and get theirs yet? Just curious to what color I'd get if I ordered now. Im guessing Red? (Yes, I dropped the ball when this came out)

I finally ordered when they started shipping and dont recall seeing a delivery confirmation yet. It will show up whenever they decide to mail it

Im not into multiple copies or colors, so one worked nicely for me

Got my shipping notification on the 10th... but my package is still in New Jersey... Probably won't see my copies till after Christmas. If the world ends tomorrow I'm totally placing a paypal claiming and getting my cash back Deathwish...

If the world ends tmmw you dont need your money. However, I am sure that Jake and Tre will still be roaming the earth making amazing music, signing awesome bands and putting out quality products. 

Let them keep your money

As much I as truly love dw this is one thing that I've never understood they have excellent customer service and rapid response so why not avoid some of these situations by just throwing in some extra cardboard. or at the very least offer the option for a small extra fee.

. The record mailer they use is just not simply enough (no extra padding, no bubblewrap, nothing).