That one record you should not have let get away....

cephcarn4

Sold a Tigers Jaw Photobooth Press to someone here to help me buy books for college, about 2 years ago. Brianna gave it to me, she drew on the back. It had a sun, grass, maybe a tree, I forget but anyway, always wish I didn't get rid of it.

oh man dude, I would have cried.

Young Wasteners- We got ways LP. I saw this in a bunch of distros in the early 2000's for $10-$12 it now sells for $50. It's an absolute ripper of a record. They repressed it a couple years ago but those are becoming a pain to find now as well. At least I bought one of those.

FU's- My America This was on a wall at a record store. I got paid the next day so I figured that I would just go back and get it. It was gone of course. It was the nicest copy I have ever seen no ring wear, super clean vinyl, it haunts me to this day.

A lot of limited tour presses and stuff like that. I used to go to like 3 shows a week. 

Still can't believe I missed the festival edition of Porcupine Tree's "Fear of a Blank Planet"...I attended the festival and they only sold it there. Was drunk at 3 p.m and forgot it! :(

Got the chance to buy Alter Bridge's" III" 2xLP and Ghost Brigade's "Isolation Songs" 2xLP for 17€ each about 1.5 years ago and waited too long...

• 2 weeks later...

dear and the headlights - small steps, heavy hooves. debated buying it online for a while, even had it in my cart to check out one time but always cancelled and figured i'd get it some other time.

been seeing it go for $60 on ebay lately and can't afford it. definitely one of my favorites that i regret not picking up.

pretty much every record i looked at on ebay in 2001 and didn't buy.. to give you an example of how cheap shit was i got a test press of alk3 - i lied my face off for $32, and tests for Atom & His package - making love + a fracture - s/t test for like $12 combined. Unfortunately i wasn't buying many records then because i was unemployed :(

dear and the headlights - small steps, heavy hooves. debated buying it online for a while, even had it in my cart to check out one time but always cancelled and figured i'd get it some other time.

been seeing it go for $60 on ebay lately and can't afford it. definitely one of my favorites that i regret not picking up.

this blew my mind. For a while these were going for around $10 pretty consistently. I think I picked up a copy on here from someone for like....$8? Idk where the demand came from, but I bet it goes down at some point.

I wish I never passed on Failure's Fantastic Planet when it was...well everywhere! Prices have exploded. And until the recent repress, I was pretty broken hearted that I got rid of Mineral's The Power of Failure about a year ago. The vinyl gawdz heard my woes apparently :D

I shouldve never passed on TDWP Dear Love/Plagues 2xLP when it came out. Barely anyone collected let alone in that scene at that point. Always thought I could snag it later on. Boy was I wrong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said this too. Then found someone on here willing to part with theirs and got it for a good price.