IVWT is closing

andi

According to their facebook

"All 2xLPs have been marked 14.99 or less, LPs + 10"s $9.99 or less, all 7"s are 2.99 or less. Imports, colored vinyl, EVERYTHING. Have at it folks. And don't forget the coupon FINAL25"

still a few goodies. was able to snag the Calexico tour LPs I still didn't have.

I was going to pick those up also, but I have placed like three orders over the past few days and payed shipping for each one.

I was going to pick those up also, but I have placed like three orders over the past few days and payed shipping for each one.

have they shipped yet? might be worth shooting him an email to see if he can add onto a previous order. might be able to save on the shipping. though I imagine he's inundated with messages right now.

I know he's done now, but if we got an order confirmation than our is order should be good right? I placed an order Thursday but still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation...

I know he's backed up...just want to make sure I didn't miss the boat...

Yes he is extremely backed up. He said he has had more orders than they usually do in a month. Just hold tight.