My friend is bragging...

when ace did the where's the band tour early this year there were two chicks in front of me openly hoping that he and he wife would get a divorce, obviously because he would find them later, rescue them from their obscurity and fuck them both happily ever after.

Don't knock it til you try it, this is exactly how I met my girlfriend.

My girlfriend is the guy from The Rocket Summer, by the way.

The only time I've ever heard anyone I know mention this band was when my roommate was telliing me he was on a trip in Kentucky with his family like 8 years ago. I guess he stayed at the same hotel that they were at while they were touring with Senses Fail (I think?).

He said the dudes were cool and when they asked him if he was into their band, he said "No, my girlfriend is the only person I know that likes you guys."

What a poor, awkward choice of words.

My old band played a show with them in Iowa City a long ass time ago. After we did the load in, we went to Pancheros to get something to eat. with Ace and the drummer. As we were walking Ace just stops and goes, "Look at that tree man. What a beautiful tree. Such a lovely tree. I should write a song about this tree." Nice guy but slightly off possibly? Just a note: the tree wasn't some special tree or landmark or anything. Just the tree in front of Gabe's by the benches)

My old band played a show with them in Iowa City a long ass time ago. After we did the load in, we went to Pancheros to get something to eat. with Ace and the drummer. As we were walking Ace just stops and goes, "Look at that tree man. What a beautiful tree. Such a lovely tree. I should write a song about this tree." Nice guy but slightly off possibly? Just a note: the tree wasn't some special tree or landmark or anything. Just the tree in front of Gabe's by the benches)

And that song is "An Oak Tree Stands Beside A Linden" by I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business.

I was in a Denny's with them when their first album came out (I was at dennys, they were at dennys, I was not there because they were) and Ace and the band were hitting on all these underage girls. Totally gross and wrong, Since then I just always picture him as a pedophile who writes songs aimed at 14 year old girls to get in their pants.