HUM - You'd Prefer An Astronaut LP from SRC All Pressings Discussion

jhulud

This was a software glitch. All 7 releases are being pressed as we speak. They will roll out in 2-3 releases at a time. Subscribers get ready to be impressed!

So they didnt get pushed back to April? You would think that if were a software glitch, it would've been fixed by now but it still says April,

Besides that, did they announce the 1-10 subscriptions yet? I ordered the full subscription within minutes of it going on sale. They stated that they were going to announce after each pre order. Should I just assume that I wasnt one of the first 10 people to order the subscription?

I see that a few people have already answered this, but what's the general consensus with everyone. And for the people that say BOTH, are you really going to buy the 180 gram black AND opaque green....

A - 180 gram black 

B - opaque green 

C - shelling out the dough and buying both 

I for one, might have to go with that tasty opaque green. 

Yes, I will buy both. Hum is one of my many favorite bands and I've been anticipating a repress of their stuff for a long time. I don't do variants all the time but I do for my favorites.

Oh and I bought the '1995' subscription package to boot. So yeah, I'm nuts.

You sir, are a serious bad ass. I would love to own all 3...funds are a too tight after Christmas. 

I see that a few people have already answered this, but what's the general consensus with everyone. And for the people that say BOTH, are you really going to buy the 180 gram black AND opaque green....

A - 180 gram black 

B - opaque green 

C - shelling out the dough and buying both 

I for one, might have to go with that tasty opaque green. 

I'm getting both.  I don't really do the variant collecting thing on the regular (I think there's maybe two other bands for which I've intentionally bought multiple colorways of a record), but I'd do it for Hum, and especially when it concerns the album that is the single most important album of my life.

I'm not shelling out for that stupid subscription though - I'm not getting extorted into buying an album I don't want at an inflated price (still don't understand how they're charging MORE for the subscriptions) just to get one more color.  If it were Hum, Quicksand and a third band I actually gave a shit about, I'd actually consider it, but I honestly could give a fuck about Silverchair.

The more I think about it, I'm starting to geek out about this re-release. I just might have to scrounge up some loot and get both the black and opaque green. 

Are we really thinking this is going to sell out super fast? 

This isn't going to be like the Something Corporate release is it? That was intense.