No Sleep Records 2013 Vinyl Subscription

got mine.  not really an obi-strip since its like a wraparound cover that only sits on the very left side of the jacket.  that said, they're stamped and much nicer than last year.  not sure how difficult it would be to give subscribers the same # for all of the records but whatever.  

just hope that 65% of the records don't show up in one big package at the end of the year like last year.

got mine.  not really an obi-strip since its like a wraparound cover that only sits on the very left side of the jacket.  that said, they're stamped and much nicer than last year.  not sure how difficult it would be to give subscribers the same # for all of the records but whatever.  

just hope that 65% of the records don't show up in one big package at the end of the year like last year.

Yeah, that's ;pretty much my only complaint. Would have been nice to have the same #, but oh well.

got mine in today....TWY was pretty warped, but still seems to be playable. so that was kind of annoying. other than that, the LP color/label/ belly band things look pretty sweet.

also, so these don't come sealed? thats a a bit strange not that I care too much, just thought it was odd. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Is it just me or is this label's output so far really disappointing this year? I guess B&C will bring it up but for a while I saw this label as the better brother of RFC and RFC has just blown them away this year. 

I agree. Was expecting a better year for them, but as you said B&C is still yet to come. I believe that release will blow anything from RFC this year outta the water.