PO: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest

well I got a clear here with your name on it if that does happen, damn you merchdirect!
If God forbid your clear gets canceled, I got your back with my green that says it shipped with a tracking # and all. Lets just hope that doesn't happen.

If you guys don't get rid of your extra copies, I'd be indebted to you for life if you let me snatch one.

And I'll dance at your wedding.

Dang, kinda pissed my clear didnt come with an insert, would that be merchdirects fault or the factory?

Also, being the avid conspiracy theorist that I am, part of me, and this is not directed at anybody in particular, wants to call bullshit, it would be pretty easy if you missed out on the vinyl or are a flipper trying to get extra copies to sell, to come on here and create a sob story and say your order got cancelled, not saying that has happened, just saying be careful, make sure you get proof they ordered if you are gonna help somebody you dont know.

Dang, kinda pissed my clear didnt come with an insert, would that be merchdirects fault or the factory?

Also, being the avid conspiracy theorist that I am, part of me, and this is not directed at anybody in particular, wants to call bullshit, it would be pretty easy if you missed out on the vinyl or are a flipper trying to get extra copies to sell, to come on here and create a sob story and say your order got cancelled, not saying that has happened, just saying be careful, make sure you get proof they ordered if you are gonna help somebody you dont know.

I thought this too, but toki and Blanchard wouldn't do that. nor would matt. the others I can't speak for.

If anyone could me help out with a copy I'd really appreciate it. I ordered first day within 5mins and got shipping confirmation then reversal. WILD.

The worst thing is that there is no communication at all, how it looks is "oh yay, my record shipped!", gets refund email, "oh and it's free!",..waits for a record that never comes...