That annoying Stinky Muff guy (a poll)

Do you think Stinky Muff should be banned?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. So it was cute at first. I've even had my run at trying to be funny and irritating, but this is just getting stupid. Do you think this Stinky Muff guy should be banned?

2. 2. How many poorly constructed sentences will Stinky Muff contribute to this thread

dude is annoying and I hate seeing his avatar pic, but come on we can't ban someone because we don't like him, what kind of society is this??

he hasn't broken any rules, right? let him stay.

Those were my thoughts exactly. I thought he was a dumb troll but i guess...

There's more to it than just that.

He was warned after I got a few reported posts and complaints. He was trolling and also being aggressively insulting to some people directly.

So typical shit that will get you banned.

well I trust your judgement, Juan, it just seemed kinda like he upset a generally liked poster (casey), got put on blast, and is getting banned for it. A suspension sounds in order, but a ban because people don't like him sits kinda uneasy with me. There are tons of members on here I don't like, TONS, but I don't expect them to be banned.

trolls gonna troll!

I just want to ban his photo. Other than that I don't care.....except his disapproval of nudity......I'm starting to change my mind ....yea.....ban him......who doesn't like nudity?.......Now his photo makes more sense.

adblock plus, right click, block element.

it's what i had to do for radienradio's shitty shai hulud avatar.