Recently Viewing

That's one show I've always wanted to watch because I know I'll love it.  It's just really intimidating knowing I have about 200 episodes to watch.  At an hour each too, right?  Oof.

About 45 minutes, plus there are two movies and the season 10 comics. I put it off for a long time, but it is definitely worth it. It's a great show.

This past week I saw That Awkward Moment, which I thought was a pretty decent, and Monuments Men, which was good, just a bit slow. I went into it thinking it would be similar in pace compared to the other movies George Clooney has directed, and that was about right.

Attention Inception fans!

My friend just shared this video with me and figured some of you may be interested in it as well.  It's almost a year old, but I had never seen it.  Very interesting observation about the end of the film, be sure to turn on subtitles if you don't speak French!

I've read into this theory before. I buy into it.

Knocked out the first disc of Clone High tonight. Really, really funny. Makes me sad there isn't more than just 13 episodes...

As someone who watched it when it first aired I just need to let you know that is a sadness that never goes away. You will take that sadness to your grave.