Recently Viewing

Just started watching Sons of Anarchy.  Kind of having a hard time getting into this.  Style of this show just seems like any other crime/govt show with constant dialogue and dramatic unrealistic conversations.

But I hear it is a really good show so I suppose I'll just keep trucking

Watched the newly remastered Robocop bluray. If you didn't get it when it was $8 on amazon you have fucked up. New transfer is ridiculous.

Also picked up the Blade Runner 30th anniversary edition. I hadn't seen it in like 15 years and hated it when I first saw it. I was definitely too young because now I see why everyone says it's so great.

Just started watching Sons of Anarchy.  Kind of having a hard time getting into this.  Style of this show just seems like any other crime/govt show with constant dialogue and dramatic unrealistic conversations.

But I hear it is a really good show so I suppose I'll just keep trucking

I just finished the 5 seasons they have on Netflix. It was hard to get into. The way Jax walks and talks really annoyed me. Also, the fact that they all have Jersey accents was weird. It is a good series though. Stick with it. I need to find season 6 sometime. Comcast has them on demand but they are $2.99 an episode.

I'm doing a marathon watching of The Following this weekend.  If you think to hard about it (or much at all) the storyline is absurd, but I can just watch something and turn my brain off.

That is the best way to watch this show. The second is starting off alright as well (as long as you don't think too much).

I just finished the 5 seasons they have on Netflix. It was hard to get into. The way Jax walks and talks really annoyed me. Also, the fact that they all have Jersey accents was weird. It is a good series though. Stick with it. I need to find season 6 sometime. Comcast has them on demand but they are $2.99 an episode.

That is the best way to watch this show. The second is starting off alright as well (as long as you don't think too much).

Takes a few episodes to get into Sons of Anarchy but you get hooked after that.  The 3rd season was tough to get through. they have set alot up for future seasons but after season 2 which was my favorite thus far, it was a big let down.   

i am on season 5 right now and downloaded a torrent of season 6.  all in HDMI quality and can stream through tv.  might be a good way to go if you dont want to drop 60 bucks to watch it through comcast.

Watched The Act of Killing the other night. It was good, but not as good as I was expecting. There were a couple of spectacular moments that were sort of glossed over, and I think that the focus of the film was on the wrong person. Overall though, it was definitely an interesting look at an event that history has not seemed to shine much of a light on.

Also, True Detective is sooooooo good.

Watched Filth yesterday.  Didn't really care for it.  It seemed like it was unnecessarily fast paced because they tried to cram as much of the book into a 90 minute movie as possible.  They did lighten it up a little bit, which is probably for the best, the novel was extremely dark.

Other stuff I watched this week.

Liked : Hunger Games : Catching Fire, Baghead

Didn't Like : Simon Killer, Greenberg