Pudding Hat is helping with my homework. Please remember this if he ever tries to bring back Scumbag.

When did you sneak in here?!?!

pudding's a great guy he should never go back to scumbag

There is a little scumbag inside us all...in that way, the scumbag is forever.

I know, phrasing.

When I saw Neutral Milk Hotel in February I got all of them (Jeff, Julian, Scott, Jeremy, Laura) to sign a page in my sketchbook.  I thought I lost the sketchbook (also had the elf power set list) and I wanted to cry a little but now I found it and I'm really happy

I wanted to share this with someone and I couldn't find an NMH thread so here ya go.

When I saw Neutral Milk Hotel in February I got all of them (Jeff, Julian, Scott, Jeremy, Laura) to sign a page in my sketchbook. I thought I lost the sketchbook (also had the elf power set list) and I wanted to cry a little but now I found it and I'm really happy

I wanted to share this with someone and I couldn't find an NMH thread so here ya go.

Nice! I saw them here a few weeks ago. I got Jeff's setlist and ended up getting them to sign my LP.

Nice! I saw them here a few weeks ago. I got Jeff's setlist and ended up getting them to sign my LP.

That's awesome!  I wanted a setlist SO bad because I really like getting setlists but I didn't get one so I had them sign my sketchbook.  I wish I had a car so I could have brought one of my records but I'll just frame the page and be happy I met jeff :)

Tonight was a horrible.

Goodnight.

Nooooooo!! 

I got rained on all day and got a flat tire and got rained on while I changed it and then changed my clothes and then got rained on again.

Sums up life pretty well

Sums up living in Florida pretty well.

First day off in a week and I couldn't even sleep past 7:30. There is something so wrong with that.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic