heres how to make it awesome.

establish that everyone needs space. its natural. spend that time with each other then break off.

i go to the computer room, she watches her netflix on couch. we do this every night. (sans weekends)

personal time is important.

my ex-wife did NOT understand this, at all.

like, woman, sometimes i just want to play xbox in the third bedroom, doesn't mean i don't love you or don't want to spend time with you, shitttt

I had a toommate once but I think I was actually the bad roommate in that situation. Actually, no...I definitely was he bad roommate but it was a lot of fun.

I live with wifey and it's pretty sweet though.

Lived by myself for a long time and that was awesome too.

Really anything can work with the right person.

I had a roommate who would leave period blood all over the bathroom (my bathroom, there was an arrangement that I got the downstairs bathroom to myself because I had the smallest room) and left my Troy and Abed in the Morning mug "at a friend's house" for weeks and returned it cracked.

That's pretty disgusting. I'd take my ex cheating girlfriend over period blood all over my bathroom.

Gah I really shouldn't be so negative on it. Long story short...the last time I lived with a girlfriend we were together for 3 years. The relationship went a little south and I woke up one morning and she was asleep on the couch on top of another dude. Totally killed my thoughts on ever doing that again for a while haha

WTF

I only lived with one significant other. It was short lived. (Hah see what I did there).

He moved in maybe a month before we were supposed to get married. Then he cheated on me, but at least I didn't walk in on it. (Sorry Brian, shit sucks).

Shit does suck. But looking at that situation 3 years later I feel almost glad that it happened. So many good things from the demise of one shifty thing. I'm sure you can relate with your situation. These crazy fucks ain't deserving of us bad ass people anyway. Boom.

Morning. Somehow I didn't set my alarm properly but still managed to make it to work on time.

Morning all. Sucks to forget about your alarm, sucks worse when it wakes you up before time and fools you into thinking you are late. I had a clock radio once that would reset in the middle of the night then have me thinking I was three hours late when I woke up...what a side show of getting ready and running for the car before realizing i should still be asleep...

Morning. Somehow I didn't set my alarm properly but still managed to make it to work on time.

I always wake up 15-30 minutes before my alarm, it's annoying. I bet if I didn't set it though I'd continue sleeping. What time do you work Tina? That post is awfully early.

Morning all. Sucks to forget about your alarm, sucks worse when it wakes you up before time and fools you into thinking you are late. I had a clock radio once that would reset in the middle of the night then have me thinking I was three hours late when I woke up...what a side show of getting ready and running for the car before realizing i should still be asleep...

If my alarm clock ever resets itself overnight, and it's not due to a power outage, it's going straight into the trash. I'm surprised I still use an alarm clock, since my phone obviously has one. I like that it's across the room, so if I ever sleep until it goes off, I have to get up to turn it off.

I seem to do this on my days off. I wake up in a panic and rush to get ready.

I'm thankful (and a little hateful) that my dog always wakes me up before my alarm goes off. Sometimes it's like 5 minutes before my alarm and I beg her to go back to sleep but her little bladder needs tending to.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic