Yeah, I'm over it. He's unfortunately typical of his generation, and those little assholes won't listen to anything anyone else has to say. If I ever met him in the real world I doubt he's run his mouth so much, but he's a real keyboard warrior.

I've been collecting records for over half his life.

I'm sure most internet tough guys get shit on in the real world and take it out in places like this, that shit seriously pisses me off I tossed a dozen guys over the years pulling shit like that

I'm not digging these Juturna demos. I should have gone with a regular press, not the deluxe :/.

Yeah, I had to pass on it. Everyone was so stoked about a different song being on the track list...but I've been listening to the original track list for how many years now? I don't want to change it up!

Yeah, I had to pass on it. Everyone was so stoked about a different song being on the track list...but I've been listening to the original track list for how many years now? I don't want to change it up!

While I really do like Suspending Disbelief as a song, I could do without it. It just just not seem to fit the tempo of the record as well, which is probably why they left it as a b-side. It's an awesome song, but the original tracklist was perfect for that album.

The demos sound really bad. I know they are supposed to be mastered, but the drums overpower the mix by a lot. Anthony's vocals are dull and echoy.

While I really do like Suspending Disbelief as a song, I could do without it. It just just not seem to fit the tempo of the record as well, which is probably why they left it as a b-side. It's an awesome song, but the original tracklist was perfect for that album.

The demos sound really bad. I know they are supposed to be mastered, but the drums overpower the mix by a lot. Anthony's vocals are dull and echoy.

Dammit you guys are making me less excited about getting the deluxe :(

I'm kinda bored. I should have gone to the record store when I was right next to it when I sold the turntable. It stopped raining for now, but it's still really dark out and I'm still feeling lazy.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic