Which album should I check out? I don't think I've heard his stuff and have heard him compared to Manson.

WTF. Obviously start with Astro Creep 2000 > La Sexorcisto > hellbilly deluxe > venomous rat regeneration > educated horses > The sinister urge > hellbilly deluxe 2

Listened to a few songs off of Astrocreep and a few off of HD. Not really doing it for me, but I'll try to give them a proper go later. HD sounded too numetal-y from what I've heard. Astrocreep wasn't bad, it just kinda has something about it I don't really like and I'm not sure what. Feel free to lynch me, but Pantera doesn't really do it for me either.

I just realized ted cruz wears two watches and I want to know what the second one is for. Is it a reminder how often he should say something dumb? Does he just like to keep track of time in another country because he had really good coffee at a cafe there one time? Is he an alien and have a countdown until his homeworld comes to destroy and assimilate our planet??? What is his agenda this is alarming.

Too obvious indeed, but he is a citizen of our fair country, so there is that.

Fuck this cold. 7F and snowing out, with a windchill of -10. Roads sucked on my way in to work, which was fine, since it is Saturday and no one is out. Not sure if the city was too lazy, or if it's just too cold for salt to work well right now.

Edit: I love weather.com's headlines. They are always so extreme. Gotta love fear mongering and scare tactics.

Hfqe5d8.png

Listened to a few songs off of Astrocreep and a few off of HD. Not really doing it for me, but I'll try to give them a proper go later. HD sounded too numetal-y from what I've heard. Astrocreep wasn't bad, it just kinda has something about it I don't really like and I'm not sure what. Feel free to lynch me, but Pantera doesn't really do it for me either.

Don't worry, I am with you on both.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic