I bought a loaf of bread yesterday for the specific reason of making myself grilled cheese tonight. The thought of enjoying that grilled cheese will be the driving force behind me doing anything at work today.

Do you make it any special way? I've started to put kosher salt in the frying pan before I put the bread in and oh man, that kicks it up a notch. and using some Havarti cheese so it's extra gooey. :D

Oooh no, explain?

Pretty self explanatory; you make a PB&J then grill it the same way you would a grilled cheese. The peanut butter and jelly melt together, which tastes so much better than a standard pbj...and you get that crispy, buttery taste on the outside too. So fucking delicious.

No more food talk, I'm starving and still have 2.5 hours until lunch.

Sorry, dude...last food post until at least 1pm, promise.

Damn that was a score on those ITTCT for Brian, those go for quite a bit usually. I woke up to a Snowing shipping confirmation with a note apologizing for the delay. I was starting to wonder what happened. First spin of the day is Rachel's, been stuck on their albums all week. I should probably check out Rachel Grimes new solo album, it's on Temporary Residence 

Just got a call from the dealership - I got approved for the car I was looking at. Zero down, my monthly payment only goes up $14, and on Friday, I'll have a 3 year old car with 4500 miles on it, instead of an 8 year old car with 132000. And I got a hell of a good rate too - went from paying 10.4% interest on my old loan to 3.7%

Apparently, deciding to be an adult and repair my bad credit three years ago, rather than ignoring it paid off.

Just got a call from the dealership - I got approved for the car I was looking at. Zero down, my monthly payment only goes up $14, and on Friday, I'll have a 3 year old car with 4500 miles on it, instead of an 8 year old car with 132000. And I got a hell of a good rate too - went from paying 10.4% interest on my old loan to 3.7%

Apparently, deciding to be an adult and repair my bad credit three years ago, rather than ignoring it paid off.

Congrats!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic