Looking back at High School I wish I cheated more and got better grades.

Gonna stop catching up on the thread right here. This is some real talk. I got Bs and low As without studying/trying and I really wish I had had the balls to cheat. The grades didn't matter at all, but it would have shit my parents up. The only thing I ever cheated on was the earth science regents exam because fuck that shit.

Gonna stop catching up on the thread right here. This is some real talk. I got Bs and low As without studying/trying and I really wish I had had the balls to cheat. The grades didn't matter at all, but it would have shit my parents up. The only thing I ever cheated on was the earth science regents exam because fuck that shit.

I totally don't frequently find creative ways to cheat. Because that would be wrong. And admitting that on the school's network would be dumb. Because I wouldn't admit to something I wouldn't do.

I totally don't frequently find creative ways to cheat. Because that would be wrong. And admitting that on the school's network would be dumb. Because I wouldn't admit to something I wouldn't do.

Last month I read the study guide on the voice reminder app, converted it to MP3, disguised it as a Neurosis song, and listened to it during the test.

And just played it on repeat or what? My high school wouldn't have allowed us to listen to music while taking a test that's for sure.

My plan was to put it on repeat but I never actually ended up using it cuz I knew the material better than I thought I would. The teacher is old so he doesn't notice.

My plan was to put it on repeat but I never actually ended up using it cuz I knew the material better than I thought I would. The teacher is old so he doesn't notice.

Nice, well good job. Classes that we were able to use notecards in, I would make like 6 notecards and just switch them out when the teacher wasn't looking.

Nice, well good job. Classes that we were able to use notecards in, I would make like 6 notecards and just switch them out when the teacher wasn't looking.

I totally don't write stuff on the desk or inside of my calculator. Never put stuff on the back of a piece of notebook paper and made it look like that was a sheet that I was going to write an essay on and instead swapped it out with a clean sheet after I didn't need the info. Because all of that would be wrong.

I totally don't write stuff on the desk or inside of my calculator. Never put stuff on the back of a piece of notebook paper and made it look like that was a sheet that I was going to write an essay on and instead swapped it out with a clean sheet after I didn't need the info. Because all of that would be wrong.

I would upvote but I've reached my quota for the day.

That's genius. I'd do that except you have to turn in your notecard at the end, and it's a given color.

Come to think of it, I could just turn in any random one and buy identical notecards.

That's genius. I'd do that except you have to turn in your notecard at the end, and it's a given color.

Come to think of it, I could just turn in any random one and buy identical notecards.

I've never done that either. Strategic piss breaks to leave the room and Google something on my phone would be immoral too so I wouldn't ever even think of that.

Woah, just got a copy of mwY CFUTF in the mail. It's a trade and took awhile for the person to send it and I'll be damned. Stoked

Hey t3 and Mr ghost, hope you dudes are able to sleep tonight

I need a copy of that one day. I also really hope I can sleep too. Got a long few days of traveling coming up.

I need a copy of that one day. I also really hope I can sleep too. Got a long few days of traveling coming up.

Welp, hope you get some sleep too dude. And I read there was a repress in the works so hopefully they will finally do it. Safe travels. Stop off in myrtle Beach so we can destroy that pizza!

jealous right now, that's awesome hope it sounds great

Me too. It's black so it should right?! Crazy I'm trading a $20 record for

Fuck my anxiety is acting up like crazy. I damn near had a panic attack driving out to pick up a record. It's an area of town I've not been to in years, so it was a bit out of my comfort zone, but it was still only like 15 mins away. Not sure I'll be able to drive far for that job I'm banking on, or ever move away at this rate.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic