4 minutes ago, Bladew1ll1s1sdead said:

NEW MESSES TAPE AND A NEW SONG WITH A REMADE OLD SONG. 

http://messesky.bandcamp.com

GET THE TAPE AT

https://withdrawnrecords.bandcamp.com/album/messes-leaving-split

Cool to see this posted on the forum. How do you know these guys? Pretty good friends with all these guys.

2 minutes ago, Youreyeah said:

Cool to see this posted on the forum. How do you know these guys? Pretty good friends with all these guys.

I have a fuck ton of mutual friends with those dudes and I was introduced that way. (Not from KY if you were thinking that) I posted it in Smalltalk because a few people really liked their full length when I posted it here a while back. Trying to book a show for them in my area when they're ready to hit the road. 

Sorry I am not active on VC as much as I used to be or we would be friends by now :(

I'm Blade, good to meet ya. 

1 minute ago, Bladew1ll1s1sdead said:

I have a fuck ton of mutual friends with those dudes and I was introduced that way. (Not from KY if you were thinking that) I posted it in Smalltalk because a few people really liked their full length when I posted it here a while back. Trying to book a show for them in my area when they're ready to hit the road. 

Sorry I am not active on VC as much as I used to be or we would be friends by now :(

I'm Blade, good to meet ya. 

Same. Just caught me by surprise haha. But yeah, ive played tons of shows with those guys. You play with anyone? I feel like I should know you haha

1 minute ago, Youreyeah said:

Same. Just caught me by surprise haha. But yeah, ive played tons of shows with those guys. You play with anyone? I feel like I should know you haha

I'm just a dude who supports his friends bands like crazy. Havent been in a band because finding a drummer here is fucking awful. Who do you play with! Find me on Facebook if you have that.

Blade Brown. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic