ive been trying since before halloween last year...and my insurance changed so now he doesnt take it.

i went to the local guidance center and got re-evaulated this morning, for a safe backup in case the dr. doesnt come thru.

now im waiting on their callback to see when they can get me in.

ive been trying since before halloween last year...and my insurance changed so now he doesnt take it.

i went to the local guidance center and got re-evaulated this morning, for a safe backup in case the dr. doesnt come thru.

now im waiting on their callback to see when they can get me in.

you will hear back from them in three to five business months 

I just got done watching all of the episodes a few weeks ago. That is always a show I can go back to and watch even though I have seen each episode multiple times. I'm not a fan of the last couple seasons though. Peggy got more annoying.

It definitely fell off. The writing got less consistent. I think they lost some of their better writers, like Wyatt Cenac, when it seemed more and more like they were going to get cancelled. That show definitely has some golden episodes that always make me laugh, though. Any time Dale has a lucid moment and says something really smart, or when he's being crazy and pisses Boomhauer off... those moments always bust me up.

"I raise show turtles, but I never enter them into competition. I'm a hypocrite."

day 4 of switching out all beverages i used to drink for green tea only.

wow. i feel amazing. honestly.

I need to do this, I drink way way WAAAYYYY too much soda.  I would never part with coffee, but would definitely like to give up soda.  Unfortunately I work in the mall where it is far too convenient to get ahold of my achilles heel.  How do you do green tea while at work?  Just brew it every cup?

I only drink water about 95% of the time.  I love it.  The other 5% is the occasional glass of OJ in the morning, and every Tuesday I go to Tijuana Flats for taco tuesdaze and drink a mountain dew.  it's a pretty nice treat.

I suppose I'll have coffee like once a month if I'm out with people who are getting coffee, but never on my own.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic