Just told my job I'm leaving. I have to leave because in order to pursue my education masters and graduate by January, I need field experience and student teaching. I'm throwing away financial stability for 6 months to avoid new state requirements which haven't even been presented yet. Holy shit.

I don't have to be at school till 10:35 because of finals, we only have 3 periods today, I have lunch first then a class I exempted, but due to my lack of late transport I have to wake up at 6 and sit in the cafeteria for 3 hours until my final begins. at 10:35. If  I don't find a ride tomorrow I'll have to take 1 final in the morning and sit until the buses come at 1pm. I am not a happy camper right now.

person a: "i found 4 copies of it. ill help you all out by getting all 4"

other people: "flipper"

person a: "they are all pinks!!" puts one on ebay

person a: "i have bills man"

other people: "so...flipper flipper..."

memes were kept at an all time low. same with gifs.

It wasn't the funny kind of derail. More of 

person a: "i found 4 copies of it. ill help you all out by getting all 4"

person a: "they are all pinks!!" puts one on ebay

person a: "i have bills man"

other people: "so...flipper flipper..."

memes were kept at an all time low. same with gifs.

Also. 

other people: "Is his records he can do whatever he wants..."

other people: "Why defend flipper who is definitely flipper at this point..."

person a: "Is medical bills so totally justified...."

... ad infinitum.

My car blew a head gasket yeaterday. Im poor and cant afford a new one and im not gunna put 2,000+ dollars more into my car. Its a 1987 honda civic crx hf. It was an awesome car but I already have way too much into it. But now im not gunna get shit for it. FML

I'm sorry I hope all works out well for you. If all else fails carpool!

my friend is in afghanistan and their time is 10 hours ahead of me. I keep making a joke telling her not to tell me if anything exciting happens between now and then cause I don't want her to ruin the surprise if it was anything cool. it's been less than a week and she's already sick of it.

I was talking to my friend about this teacher I had in High School who made an huge impact on me back then & because of that I decided to look her up to see where she's at nowadays.  Her LinkedIn account showed up... would it be weird if I reached out to her to see how she is?

I don't think it'd be weird, I'm friends with a couple of my high school teachers on fb. They actually reached out to me, so I'm sure the other way around would be cool too. Hell, it'd probably make their day haha

I'm just afraid of her being like "...who?" haha. I mean, I had her as a teacher 10 years ago.  We kept in touch here & there but she switched schools after a while so I lost contact.  My mom is also a teacher and she is teaching sophomore english for the first time (she's a freshman english teacher) so I convinced her to teach a cycle on Transcendentalism because of the teacher I had for sophomore english, which is how she's been brought up as of late.

I'll probably end up doing it, just wantd to see what people here thought.  Thanks, guys.

anyone know anything about escrow shortage and things of that matter? i need help and advice...my mortgage is going up because of this. any way i resolve this? more details if anyone can help.

im looking at you lebowski...but anyone else that knows please advice...

i had an escrow shortage the past two years and it raised my mortgage around 50 bucks a pay or something.  i wanted to look into it but never did. 

not really sure what it entails but you are probably short on city taxes or maybe your rate changed on your homeowners insurance.

i would also like to know.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic