Looks like the Supreme Court confirms what many already knew.

DOMA ain't constitutional. 

my best friend is a gay man. I just received the best voice mail from him, wish I could share it with everyone.

my best friend is a gay man. I just received the best voice mail from him, wish I could share it with everyone.

depending on the phone, cant you save voicemails as an audio file and just click and drag from your phone to computer? and then i guess upload? 

now that just seems like a lot of work..

anyway...this is awesome

Everyone should understand that this was a federal ruling pertaining to the DOMA (which is a Federal Act) that was ruled unconstitutional. I believe there was a ruling against Prop 8 in California as well so that was the only state law struck down. So in reality this ruling applies to federal benefits, and hopefully more state bans are repealed/challenged/overturned. It would be nice if they could solve this issue with one ruling. Why this an issue anyway is another story...

In sum this is a step in the right direction.

So I'm watching Seinfeld just now and Jerry makes a smart remark to Elaine at the diner and she responds with "Well I'll have you know, Jerome" Juh-rome. I've never heard him referenced as anything but Jerry or Seinfeld in this show and now I'm questioning everything both in the show and in my life. 

About to see fall out boy...probably going to be in the top age group aside from parents. I'm going to mosh children during the classic jams and get drunk during the new trash

Have fun homie. I had a great time seeing them. Plenty of older people there.

So I'm watching Seinfeld just now and Jerry makes a smart remark to Elaine at the diner and she responds with "Well I'll have you know, Jerome" Juh-rome. I've never heard him referenced as anything but Jerry or Seinfeld in this show and now I'm questioning everything both in the show and in my life. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Seinfeld

'Jerome "Jerry" Seinfeld (born April 29, 1954) is an American stand-up comedian, actor, writer, and television/film producer, best known for playing a semi-fictional version of himself in the sitcom Seinfeld'

Last day at my current job as an Admissions Counselor at a college. The plan is to do summer school observations, student teach in the fall, and finish my masters by January. Gonna be a hectic next few months. I gotta keep reminding myself short term pain = long term gain.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic