I've been going through my giant piles of bullshit, and have found the stack of posters I got with mail orders that aren't doing anything for me.  I was about to take them to the recycle bin, but then I remembered that there are people on here that like music.  Let me know if ya want em!

11315460733_2d3afcb65e_z.jpg

(The TA and MLIW are twice as big, they are all folded)

Bonus Round: STICKERS!!!

11315389876_73500b21b8_z.jpg

(the victory records one is pretty much a joke, no one wants that one)

Not really sure, he was throwing a fit about going to his dad's house and since no one else was home I had to be the one to calm him down and get him out of bed. When I told him his dad was here he just started flailing and kicked me multiple times in the head. I still have a crazy bad headache. 

Also I should make note that he has a bad temper but does not normally act out this bad and also that his father isn't abusive (which I feel could be easily assumed if a child is acting that crazy over not wanting to go somewhere). He just doesn't like his step mom because she's the wicked witch of the west, but there isn't much we can really do about it. She doesn't hurt him, she just isn't a nice person. 

My boyfriend plays a very well known MMO. Three guesses as to what that is. Here are some key parts of the spiritual conversation that just popped up in his chat feed between other players.

"If god wanted us to touch ourselves why would he punish us for it? Checkmate, atheists."

"So when I masturbate I'm basically having sex with god because he is my hand?"

"If you hate god then you hate everything cause god is everything so hating god is just emo."

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic