Honestly, I'd say let it go back and wander. My grandpa does the same thing, which is why he has 5 billion cats. The cat can still fend for itself but it'll more than likely come visit you!

ugh, it's laying next to me on the bed purring up a storm.

We've been leaving it food and water outside for the past week or so, but I have a feeling this was someone's cat once upon a time that decided they didn't want a cat anymore. That's how we got 3 out of 4 of our cats... because people fucking suck.

We temporarily took in a stray cat for the night because of the weather.

We can't keep it, but I don't know if we should take it to a shelter or let it continue to live it's wild life after the weather improves. We don't know for certain if it is an inside/outside cat of someone else's, but I doubt it.

It just kills me to think it wouldn't get adopted if we did take it to a shelter. I think we all know what happens in that case.

Advice?

I would look for any no kill shelters in your area.

A co-worker has "given up food" because he watched a documentary about the "food industrial consortium".  So he now only drinks juice / smoothies.  First I'm curious where he is buying the ingredients for his juice / smoothies that isn't part of the "food industrial consortium".  Actually I'm just going to leave it at that because he's just pretty gullible.  Well I dont know if gullible quite fits but hes the kind of guy that you tell him something and he'll just go with it.

His baby sitter had him switch his kids over to non pastuerized milk and he was asking me if there might be any problems with that.  She also had him just about ready to cancel his childs vaccinations because his kid cries more than her kids so vaccinations caused that.

He's a nice dude but damn is he easy to manipulate.

A co-worker has "given up food" because he watched a documentary about the "food industrial consortium".  So he now only drinks juice / smoothies.  First I'm curious where he is buying the ingredients for his juice / smoothies that isn't part of the "food industrial consortium".  Actually I'm just going to leave it at that because he's just pretty gullible.  Well I dont know if gullible quite fits but hes the kind of guy that you tell him something and he'll just go with it.

His baby sitter had him switch his kids over to non pastuerized milk and he was asking me if there might be any problems with that.  She also had him just about ready to cancel his childs vaccinations because his kid cries more than her kids so vaccinations caused that.

He's a nice dude but damn is he easy to manipulate.

Well pretty much 90% of meat comes from animals injected with some sort or form of growth hormones. I'd argue 90% of fruits and vegetables are as well! Of course there are still organic options for both.

Well pretty much 90% of meat comes from animals injected with some sort or form of growth hormones. I'd argue 90% of fruits and vegetables are as well! Of course there are still organic options for both.

He doesn't believe in organics because "why would I pay more for something".

In the past we've talked about organics and he was asking me how much more nutrients are in organics.  When I told him thats not how it works that is when he brought out his why would I pay more comment.

Gary Clark Jr. destroyed tonight. It was so awesome seeing him in such a small venue compared to a large festival. So happy the weather cooperated. 

I'm so glad you went!!  I was asked to photograph Grace Potter & the Nocturnals back in May of 2011 and he opened.  I think it was the Bonnaroo roadshow?  But I had never heard of him before but he was absolutely fantastic.  Now that he's gotten so popular I'm really glad I got to see him in such a small place.  It was the Stone Pony in Asbury Park which is a 600 cap venue in the off season months.

Stupid meteorolgists were saying we were gonna get up to 12" of snow yesterday. We actually only got like 1/4". I can still see some blades of grass on my lawn. Was really hoping for a snow day

Me too!  But here I am at work.  I'm one of two cars in the entire complex parking lot, so either tons of people commute from south Jersey, or everyone's a wimp and stayed home anyway haha.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic