How the fuck do you send gifs on iPhones. This bitch always sends them to me but I can never get them to work.

Are you talking about sending through text messages? You just send like a photo. It won't move until it's sent. If you're unsure if it will work you can compose an email to test it and it will move in there and after you can just discard the email

Are you talking about sending through text messages? You just send like a photo. It won't move until it's sent. If you're unsure if it will work you can compose an email to test it and it will move in there and after you can just discard the email

Wow. Easy peasy! Thanks :)

While I didn't want to respond further here this is simply wrong. I was not passive at all. I was completely direct in fact. 

Dave is in fact a gentleman, who I appreciate very much at this point. I think he really is just a genuine, polite man and I mistook what he was saying.

And I want to add one other thing to this since it was made personal: I've always both publicly and privately attempted to make this a better place and help people succeed in their endeavors be it collecting vinyl or finding a footing in my industry. Whether you want to question my intentions or whether or not I'm genuine feel free but those that have ever needed something I can give, stranger or friend, have received it with no expectation of reciprocation. There is nothing passive about me in any aspect of my life. 

As long as that was a miscommunication and things are cool, then I'm sorry for jumping on you for that, Dave.

I think that is exactly what happened. I took it personally at first, but Dave PM'ed me and was very kind and we've had a little bit of a back and forth going. He seems like a stellar dude :)

yea thats what i thought. ive tried and i can never get it to work :(

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic