So I spent 45 mins finding a place that actually sold General Tso, and holy shit - when it arrived, was it ever god awful. No batter on the chicken and the sauce was essentially water.

England just can't seem to get Chinese food right.

I don't know if it's because I'm hungry or what, but I got very sad reading this.

Is it just me or a lot more people with a heavy emo/screamo collection getting more into shoegaze or has it always been an eclectic group that's liked shoegaze. 

Personally speaking during my highschool days the emos/screamos wouldn't give shoegaze the time of day, what's changed from 04 (probably the time I barely started listening to shoegaze) to now?

I've been hearing everyone rave about this place so I finally tried it out. Crazy long wait but it was worth it! I had the Chicken & Waffles and LAWD they baked jalapeños, roasted corn, and sausage into the waffle and then gave me two chicken breasts topped with a sweet honey butter glaze. Washed it down with a large mimosa.

image_zps670e309f.jpg

what's this place? roscoes?

Is it just me or a lot more people with a heavy emo/screamo collection getting more into shoegaze or has it always been an eclectic group that's liked shoegaze. 

Personally speaking during my highschool days the emos/screamos wouldn't give shoegaze the time of day, what's changed from 04 (probably the time I barely started listening to shoegaze) to now?

I'm guessing Whirr/Nothing are part of the reason, both bands seem to be pretty tightly nit into the punk/hardcore community.  Not really sure though.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic