I would be pretty stoked on a framed dick pic. I would hang it in the bathroom where by the time guests see it, it's too late to run away.

hahaha. I'm imagining my wife's friends coming over and seeing a framed picture of a penis in our bathroom. That would NOT go over well (they're mostly kind of prissy, normal-y people).

My friends would just laugh or think it's art.

We never locked my house when I was living in New Paltz. We were at the far end of town so the bar crowd and freshmen/sophomores were never anywhere near us. ONCE in the two years I lived there someone walked in. I was packing a bowl in the kitchen and some dude walks in and I'm like "Uh, what's up?" He responded "You [name]'s roommate?" I was like "Nah you got the wrong house"

He was very embarrassed and apologetic. Plus I realized the dude he was looking for was the house next door, so I asked if he wanted to smoke the bowl with me.

I can understand that but I live in downtown Seattle. Where you have homeless and what not constantly wandering around.

You lock your fucking door.

I lock my door even for my neighbors. I don't want anyone coming to my door, knocking, and think I'm home and let themselves in. Fuck that. But even more so for shit like this. I just can't believe this happened. And I'm still furious. I yelled at my roommate for being a fucking idiot. I made her cry and she deserved it.

I can understand that but I live in downtown Seattle. Where you have homeless and what not constantly wandering around.

You lock your fucking door.

I lock my door even for my neighbors. I don't want anyone coming to my door, knocking, and think I'm home and let themselves in. Fuck that. But even more so for shit like this. I just can't believe this happened. And I'm still furious. I yelled at my roommate for being a fucking idiot. I made her cry and she deserved it.

I agree. I live in a relatively nice suburban neighborhood. We lock doors and windows always.

Also, she absolutely deserved to cry. Now she won't forget.

She also owes you a nice dinner or some other treat.

I was doing good on not buying records for a while.  That seemed to end last week.  Picked up Pre-Order bundle.  The picked up a few more at the gohastings sale.  Then ordered the Ben Caplan record I've been putting off.

Now today I broke down and picked up Suitcase Junkets two albums.  Only heard about him yesterday but immediately needed to own as much of his music as possible.

Well..... now I have two things on the way. 

EDIT: Shit... I've seen this guy play before! Last year some time... I knew it sounded familiar. Thanks man. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic