Those Ebay sellers should have priced them at $311

there is actually one priced at $311. ur so kewl.

now there's a 4th on ebay priced at $506 and they stated buy now or spend lots later! get outta here

these 50 arent even numbered in anyway, so they have to be released again, right? haha. im hoping its just a special early release for their hometown. 

there is actually one priced at $311. ur so kewl.

now there's a 4th on ebay priced at $506 and they stated by now or spend lots later! get outta here

these 50 arent even numbered in anyway, so they have to be released again, right? haha. im hoping its just a special early release for their hometown. 

That sucks. Sorry. I saw that you posted in the RSD request thread. Still need those records? I think I saw most of them as I was leaving the store.

That sucks. Sorry. I saw that you posted in the RSD request thread. Still need those records? I think I saw most of them as I was leaving the store.

haha its ok, im just gonna cry until i get the record.

yeah im still looking man, if you have time or are going back i'd appreciate any help. i dont wanna make you take a special trip out. 

It's crazy seeing what some people want and their store didn't have, vs. what was here. We had probably 20 of those Better Than a Thousand records, tons of RTJ and a bunch of other stuff people were looking for. I wish I'd seen all this shit while I was still at that store. If I didn't have a hair cut scheduled soon I'd run back out and hope they still had some.

It's crazy seeing what some people want and their store didn't have, vs. what was here. We had probably 20 of those Better Than a Thousand records, tons of RTJ and a bunch of other stuff people were looking for. I wish I'd seen all this shit while I was still at that store. If I didn't have a hair cut scheduled soon I'd run back out and hope they still had some.

damn wouldnt mind RTJ too :( 

rsd is more of a bummer than anything haha

I'll post this in here once more and in the morning I'll throw them up in the RSD thread, but if any of y'all need any of these I picked up a copy for y'all.

Pianos Become Teeth - Close

Violent Femmes - Happy New Year

The Hold Steady - Heaven is Whenever (picked up for bro, but he already has an OP)

So if any of y'all need one of those I'll wait a bit before hopping in the RSD threads and offering them up

I just checked out my upstairs neighbour's haul and he got quite a bit of stuff.  Makes me cringe a bit seeing an 18$ price tag on a 7" picture disc.  I have to admit that seeing all the stuff he snagged made me a little bummed I didn't participate.  Maybe next year.

Was it the Bowie or A-ha or something else?

If anyone can find me the Against Me! 7", I'd be forever grateful.

Tracks in Bloomington, IN - If I remember correctly, a fellow member pd $5 for it, and they have a $4 flat shipping (everything that fits in box)

They also have plenty of Phish left.  They have a lot left.  They received 20 (?)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic