I'm packing my suitcase and just remembered how much I hate airplanes... When I crash and die a horrible death I'm leaving all my records to Randy. 

Anyone play guitar? I've got one of those. Hard to play when you're a charred corpse at the bottom of the sea, might as well let someone get in line to use it when my stupid plane crashes.

Jokes aside, I hate flying.

I'm the winner, but don't die!

I'm packing my suitcase and just remembered how much I hate airplanes... When I crash and die a horrible death I'm leaving all my records to Randy.

Anyone play guitar? I've got one of those. Hard to play when you're a charred corpse at the bottom of the sea, might as well let someone get in line to use it when my stupid plane crashes.

Jokes aside, I hate flying.

Jokes aside, you'll be fine. Jokes also aside, I do play guitar.

I couldn't remember the exact format. It's not boring, don't get me wrong. I just want more action!!

In my late teens/early twenties,my roommates and I used to put it on while we got drunk at home.  It was always entertaining, but I do remember that at least half of it was interviews and other filler.

So I started working at Ben & Jerry's this past Monday and so far I'm really digging it. One of my favorite parts is that the music we play in-store is from Spotify, so I'm trying to put a good summer work playlist. So far, I've got a lot of 80's throwback-type stuff, plenty of surf punk, a few "everyone knows this song" songs, and a bunch of bands from Captured Tracks and Carpark.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic