:(

I'm sorry, feel better soon!

thanks you guys. my boss doesnt believe me that "just a cold" could do this to me (i was out of work for 2 days). so of course i had to explain myself and tell the story about how i don't have a spleen and how that means that my immune system is shot.

thanks you guys. my boss doesnt believe me that "just a cold" could do this to me (i was out of work for 2 days). so of course i had to explain myself and tell the story about how i don't have a spleen and how that means that my immune system is shot.

Ugh, it's sounds like your boss is still an ignorant ass. Sucks you have to explain yourself like that. I hope you are healed of your present cold, & of that idiot of an owner.

I mean, even if I didn't want the caffene, a nice cup of coffee still tastes great. Cheap stuff is pretty similar to motor oil, but a more expensive cup kicks ass.

Two things you should never go cheap on: Coffee and beer.

I'm drinking cold brew right now and it's delightful. The coffee we buy is always fucking delicious.

Are there coffee discussions/parties?  Like wine tastings, only everyone is bouncing off each others ideas, with an entirely different subject, yet somehow related.

I understand the struggle but there are worse things in life than black coffee.

like black toe?

102265-bill-murray-reddit-upvote-gif-qIZ

Man, my stomach is fucked up today. It hurt when I was in Omaha, but not the usual bad pain, and as soon as I got home it hurt bad again. It's making me think it's usually stress related.

or stress built up and you not realizing it because you're busy or stressed. the adrenaline. then when it's calm your body finally notices it.

That too, but I was so relaxed and chilled out when I was on vacation. I didn't have to worry about driving, work, or anything really. Everything I needed was within walking distance when my friends were at work and could not drive me anywhere. It was nice.

I also said I'd let you know about the record stores. There are like 4 or 5 in the city, and one in Council Bluffs, IA that is supposed to be good. I only went to one in Benson, because of time issues, but it was cool. It had a ton to dig through, though it was mostly Classic Rock stuff. Depending on how far a drive it is for you, it might be worth a trip. Homer's is supposed to be really cool, and a bunch of the antique type shops in the old market have records too.

awesome thanks. I could drive up for the day. I like that area of Iowa. I'm near NEB, IA and MO. kinda sitting on the corner.

I didn't realize that Omaha was right on the IA line. It was cool walking down to the Missouri River and seeing Council Bluffs on the other side. There is a ton to see and do in the old market, so I'm sure your kids and wife won't be too bored if they go along.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic