Did you like Cooties? I still cannot get lines from that movie out of my head lol

I've never had so much fun w/ cooties in my life! It was a lot of fun. I was too burnt to retain a lot of the lines, but goddamn were there many parts that had me laughing my ass off while saying "WHAT THE FUCK?!". Really glad I was able to see it (courtesy of our fearless leader, Rambo)

I've never had so much fun w/ cooties in my life! It was a lot of fun. I was too burnt to retain a lot of the lines, but goddamn were there many parts that had me laughing my ass off while saying "WHAT THE FUCK?!". Really glad I was able to see it (courtesy of our fearless leader, Rambo)

It was definitely one of those I will revisit again. And of course, we all knew they were going to drop a LOTR joke on Elijah Wood 

It was definitely one of those I will revisit again. And of course, we all knew they were going to drop a LOTR joke on Elijah Wood 

Hahaha, that actually threw me for a loop. I wasn't even thinking of those films, so when the reference dropped I laughed & laughed & laughed. Then I started coughing & had to stop laughing.

i can totally see this happening at a VC get together haha

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/12/europe/bearded-villains-sweden-isis/index.html

The Swedish chapter of Bearded Villains, an international "brotherhood of elite bearded men" was meeting at a ruined castle for a photo shoot featuring the organization's black-and-white flag when a concerned motorist mistook them for an ISIS cell, according to local media reports and a member's posts on social media.

Hahaha, that actually threw me for a loop. I wasn't even thinking of those films, so when the reference dropped I laughed & laughed & laughed. Then I started coughing & had to stop laughing.

My wife and I are totally nerdy towards that kind of thing so we had a seriously deep laugh as well

i can totally see this happening at a VC get together haha

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/12/europe/bearded-villains-sweden-isis/index.html

Speaking of which, this is the longest I have let my beard grow ever...it's taking on a life of it's own

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic