some days I get the urge to just live in a van. (not down by the river)

just drive around different states. pull over, sleep and what not.

i've actually always wanted to do this. it's still a pretty big life goal of mine. or even just backpack around the country for a while. the world is so big and there are so many awesome places and things to experience. 

I've never CityCop. before tonight, and they are really fucking good. They are a local band, so weird I've never heard of them. Very Toru Okada or Indian Summer stylish emo/screamo.

They're pretty dope. Pretty sure Blade is friends with those guys.

My fuckin homies. Love all of them so much.

some days I get the urge to just live in a van. (not down by the river)

just drive around different states. pull over, sleep and what not.

I just hear The Descendents playing in the back of my head now...

Hey.

Hey there guy. You were right, I still have a button, but it's not like it was years ago. Seems they cut across it to get the appendix out and then sew it back together, but don't take time to line it up perfectly...

I just hear The Descendents playing in the back of my head now...

Hey there guy. You were right, I still have a button, but it's not like it was years ago. Seems they cut across it to get the appendix out and then sew it back together, but don't take time to line it up perfectly...

Here in my van

I can fart

In your face

Suburban Home

Coolidge

Coffee Mug

Silly Girl

So many good songs

Was the track that best described the girl I dated right after high school that I was so in to, but let my little guy wreck for me. Song still hurts to hear, but yes there are a scant few of their tracks I don't care for. If you've not seen the Descendents/All documentary, do yourself a favor soon!

Was the track that best described the girl I dated right after high school that I was so in to, but let my little guy wreck for me. Song still hurts to hear, but yes there are a scant few of their tracks I don't care for. If you've not seen the Descendents/All documentary, do yourself a favor soon!

That's a bummer.

Definitely seen the documentary several times

Haha... it did make me interested in All

I was lucky enough to make some good older punk rock friends that pushed All off on me year ago, so it made perfect skateboarding background music in my headphones. Descedents= Farts / All=Heartbreak :)

Edit: Turned into punk morning until the wife comes home now... Fear The Record blasting and my kids giving me the WTF is wrong with you look..

I was lucky enough to make some good older punk rock friends that pushed All off on me year ago, so it made perfect skateboarding background music in my headphones. Descedents= Farts / All=Heartbreak :)

Edit: Turned into punk morning until the wife comes home now... Fear The Record blasting and my kids giving me the WTF is wrong with you look..

All is weird... I dig the Smalley record but not so much the 2nd guy. Some of Chad's records are cool too.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic