I just love that you guys cater to me when I feel like I just want to cry over this stuff (and have over the past few hours), and the kind words you all offer is just as much medicine as these damn pills are <3

I feel shitty all the time and I don't wish that on my friends, I just want everyone to be happy and not have shitty things happen to them

I feel shitty all the time and I don't wish that on my friends, I just want everyone to be happy and not have shitty things happen to them

That's why my inbox is always open to you my friend.. 

I'd say it's hardly your fault. Don't beat yourself up over something you have very little control over :(

It's hard not to, it's just in my nature to beat myself up over most things. One of those oh so human flaws we are blessed with. I do appreciate your kind words though Dom, they are more sincere than you realize :)

I'm the edge of walking out today. Seriously hate this job.

Always best not to burn those bridges, if you have the chance. Maybe just put in your two weeks notice if it's that bad - not doing the company or yourself any good by staying on if you've already checked out.

Sorry, realized how run of the mill that sounded, but going through something very similar and took the high road on it!

Always best not to burn those bridges, if you have the chance. Maybe just put in your two weeks notice if it's that bad - not doing the company or yourself any good by staying on if you've already checked out.

Sorry, realized how run of the mill that sounded, but going through something very similar and took the high road on it!

Hey, new friend, important question.

How do you feel about Ryan Adams?

Hey, new friend, important question.

How do you feel about Ryan Adams?

I don't really have an opinion of him, to be honest! Don't like to form an opinion of an artist unless I've had the opportunity (or misfortune, for some) to listen to them adequately.

Do find it humorous that Father John Misty did a cover of his cover of Taylor Swift, though. Too meta.

I don't really have an opinion of him, to be honest! Don't like to form an opinion of an artist unless I've had the opportunity (or misfortune, for some) to listen to them adequately.

Do find it humorous that Father John Misty did a cover of his cover of Taylor Swift, though. Too meta.

Passable answer. I'm collecting all his stuff and people here either seem to love or hate him. Just needed to find out if you are dead to me or not. You get "or not". \(^o^)/

I'm half kidding in case that wasn't clear

Passable answer. I'm collecting all his stuff and people here either seem to love or hate him. Just needed to find out if you are dead to me or not. You get "or not". \(^o^)/

I'm half kidding in case that wasn't clear

She already said she didn't like calculus so I don't think she'd like RA.

(chkadea, I always make the joke that he's very derivative and relate it to calculus somehow)

She already said she didn't like calculus so I don't think she'd like RA.

(chkadea, I always make the joke that he's very derivative and relate it to calculus somehow)

Derivative in the same way everyone who came after the Beatles/Hendrix are derivative of them. He's done something in pretty much every genre, all of which is pretty solid.

Derivative in the same way everyone who came after the Beatles/Hendrix are derivative of them. He's done something in pretty much every genre, all of which is pretty solid.

No, derivative in the sense that he doesn't have a shred of originality. Lots of people draw influences, but he basically writes music "in the style of" other artists.

Forgive me if you've already said it (I may have missed it) but what's your name? 

No, derivative in the sense that he doesn't have a shred of originality. Lots of people draw influences, but he basically writes music "in the style of" other artists.

1v1 me on dust br0

"In the style of" with his own spin. Who sounds just like Gold? I honestly can't call anyone to mimd.

See, this is what I mean. Dead to me :c

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic