I ran a produce department at a small independent health food store. I ate very well for free the whole time. 99% of people REFUSE to buy produce that doesn't look absolutely fucking perfect.

Exactly. Glad to hear you made out well, then!

Eventually the store started implementing an "ugly" produce policy where they either discounted it or cut it up to serve free for shoppers, but before then it was proposterous (yet beneficial for me).

Finally someone else who does it by artist

I do too, genres get too confusing and I listen to too many crossover artists to make that work, plus it reminds me to listen to things I might not otherwise since I will stumble on random stuff looking for an artist with the same letter

I do too, genres get too confusing and I listen to too many crossover artists to make that work, plus it reminds me to listen to things I might not otherwise since I will stumble on random stuff looking for an artist with the same letter

Well, Whiskeytown is with Ryan Adams, but that's pretty much the extent of my changes

I went that route for many years, but after a move a couple years ago I had to break things up, because it just got too random to have three or four squares of "a". And the 'genre'-tag I work with is more of a personal connection thing. Strangers probably wouldn't find shit in there..

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic