Hey Ghost, you don't happen to have a digital copy of The Fire Theft - Easy Whistle b-side, do you? I can't find it anywhere. There is a shitty version on youtube, and it's on a SDRE bootleg, but that's all I can find. I've really been digging that album lately.

I haven't heard the youtube version, but I have a copy that sounds good. If you didn't get it already, pm me and I'll get it to you.

I've watched season four about 4 times now. I definitely enjoy it and I think it's better on repeated viewings, but it's nowhere near what the first three seasons were.

Also probably my favorite TV show.

The second thing I'd like to discuss is that I would like to nominate Matt for the Perfectly Time Text award. Homeboy must have a sixth sense for when I'm feeling salty, because he always texts me something angry right when I'm starting to get frustrated and it sends me over the edge and makes me feel better. Thanks, homie.

I've seen every episode of the first three seasons at least 20 times each. I've probably done at least a dozen full start to finish rewatches

I loved it before they brought it back on Netflix. I could not get pasted 3-4 episodes of that new season they did.

The green screen/availability of actors during shooting made it very awkward. I feel like at one point there was mention of them reordering the scenes to put it in order, which was what I was waiting for.

Yeah it was bizarrely obvious when two actors weren't actually in the same place at the same time for a scene.

I started watching AD the night it premiered and watched every episode as it aired initially. I'm fucking ride or die with those Arrested Development motherfuckers.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic