Damn the RCHP hate is intense here haha, I totally get that. A combination of riding a sound for over a decade, being insanely popular and having white funk roots probably doesn't help their image. But I got a lot of love for Flea. I don't own their stuff, but as a kid you better believe I rocked out to them

I'm worse at emoing though I don't like Brand New or Mineral, I think Braid is a mild transgression compared to that

I can't see considering Brand New an emo band for some reason. Just can't make myself do it.

Mineral...I do definitely like, but don't loooove them, but they're so influential on that genre it's hard to ignore them.

Yeah. I submitted a few complaints about you. You're just too cool, good looking, and I'm jealous of your collection. So you gotta go.

Damn.  ;)

Cool! Can't wait to see if Rambo gets his way and I get banned for some random imagined infraction!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: ::sigh::  It's whatever, but he definitely does pick and choose who he shits on based on some arbitrary like or dislike.  I doubt you'll get banned, and I certainly haven't done anything lately to warrant it, so I ain't sceert.

Damn the RCHP hate is intense here haha, I totally get that. A combination of riding a sound for over a decade, being insanely popular and having white funk roots probably doesn't help their image. But I got a lot of love for Flea. I don't own their stuff, but as a kid you better believe I rocked out to them

hell yeah! as a kid I absolutely loved the band. 

........and strong opinions, evidently. I was looking for a straight answer with a more elaborate explanation.

people love to blindly hate on things so they feel better about their own taste. 

I just like what I like and almost always appreciate the artistry of bands despite my personal opinion on their sound. 

Welp just scored major points with the dog. My 3 year old keeps saying, I love him so much haha. Hopefully this softens the blow for about 10 records about to show up

What records do you have incoming?

I canceled my Bowie box because I called and they said it was on backorder and they didn't know if/when it'd be back in stock. Fuck Deep Discount, I ordered it before it was OOS. I didn't get any kind of email telling me what was up either, I had to call and the service rep was a bit of a jackass too.

What records do you have incoming?

I canceled my Bowie box because I called and they said it was on backorder and they didn't know if/when it'd be back in stock. Fuck Deep Discount, I ordered it before it was OOS. I didn't get any kind of email telling me what was up either, I had to call and the service rep was a bit of a jackass too.

At least you got the cash back.

people love to blindly hate on things so they feel better about their own taste.

I just like what I like and almost always appreciate the artistry of bands despite my personal opinion on their sound.

I've gotta admit I thought you were a little obnoxious the first day or two you were here, but I've come to really respect your stance on these things.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic