Well. I've received a few complaints about a few users as of late. Multiple reasons and "infractions" if you will. With that being said. it's time to clean up things around here. So I am going to be like Oprah handing out prizes...but suspensions and bans. 

oprahyouandyouandyoulego.gif

YOU GET A BAN! and YOU GET A BAN! and YOU GET A BAN! YOU'RE ALL GETTING BAAAAAAAAANS! ;)

Wait, am I getting a ban?! ::gasp::  :wacko:

Right? I'm not sure why that is exactly, but I ordered some Hot Rod Circuit stuff for cheap from over there and it was awesome.

Oh, they always have decently fair prices, ship fast, package extremely well and have really good condition records, but it's just odd. I've only had good experiences with Japanese sellers.

Oh, they always have decently fair prices, ship fast, package extremely well and have really good condition records, but it's just odd. I've only had good experiences with Japanese sellers.

never bought anything from japan, I'm almost certain my Stereolab collection will require it in order to be completed

I didn't think that Boy's Life LP went for all that much. I think I sold mine for $18 last year.

Edit: I have the CFD split if you need it John.

I've been trying to decide if I need that or not. I don't usually go in for splits too much, but maybe...maaaaaaybe.

I've been trying to decide if I need that or not. I don't usually go in for splits too much, but maybe...maaaaaaybe.

It's yours for cheap if you decide you want it. It does not seem to go for much anyway, but I'll undersell discogs ppd to ya. The cover might be a bit banged up from the previous owner, I'd have to look. 

I'm the same way, I rarely listen to them. I'll still buy them for my favorite bands, just to pay for a release, and to keep my collection complete, but they never get spins. 

Well. I've received a few complaints about a few users as of late. Multiple reasons and "infractions" if you will. With that being said. it's time to clean up things around here. So I am going to be like Oprah handing out prizes...but suspensions and bans. 

oprahyouandyouandyoulego.gif

Legit complaints, or just people being whiny?

It's yours for cheap if you decide you want it. It does not seem to go for much anyway, but I'll undersell discogs ppd to ya. The cover might be a bit banged up from the previous owner, I'd have to look. 

I'm the same way, I rarely listen to them. I'll still buy them for my favorite bands, just to pay for a release, and to keep my collection complete, but they never get spins. 

Right on! Thanks, dude :)

I think the last split I picked up was Cursive/Silver Scooter because it was like $2 at my favorite local

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic