I haven't. I'm hoping to finally crash at like 11pm - 1am. Haha.

My day has consisted of:

12am - 4am Gilmore Girls

5am - 7am Nirvana Nevermind (write up / listening)

8am breakfast.

8:30am - 2pm Gilmore Girls / snack / what / VC

2pm - 5pm Gilmore Girls

5pm - 9pm VC / music

I'm trying to tire myself out with as much screen time as I can. Haha.

Sounds like a good day to me. I'm jealous. My day was nothing at all. 3 day weekends make going back to work hard :(.

Uhhhhhhh....... EAGLES OF DEATH METAL AND DFA1979 ARE PLAYING LANCASTER, PA A FEW DAYS AFTER MY BIRTHDAY. FUCK. YES.

From what I'm seeing is only EODM in Lancaster. It seems the rest of the bands drop off the tour once they leave Canada. Either way I'll definitely be there. The Chameleon is only 10 minutes from my house. 

From what I'm seeing is only EODM in Lancaster. It seems the rest of the bands drop off the tour once they leave Canada. Either way I'll definitely be there. The Chameleon is only 10 minutes from my house.

Awe well shit. Oh well. EODM is so good live. They played for 2 hours when I saw them in Portland.

I'm running 10 at work. Our PCs are approx six to eight years old and they can't handle even the simplest updates anymore since upgrading. I spend an hour or two fixing shit every time. It's a mess. Besides that, Windows 10 is a solid and reliable operating system. Very easy and comfortable to work with.

Not going to lie, I'm loving Win10....its pretty smooth and i have a truck load of work to complete this week!!!!! Luckily I have a lot of meetings over meals too :D 

Not going to lie, I'm loving Win10....its pretty smooth and i have a truck load of work to complete this week!!!!! Luckily I have a lot of meetings over meals too :D

Free work food = best food :)

My bosses are taking me out to a nice dinner Thursday for being a good boy this year!

Damn, I still haven't slept. I think I've been up for 43 hours now. I wanted to fall asleep hours ago. I don't know how I have the energy to be awake right now. I'm at that weird point where my eye hurt from being open for so long, but I'm not sleepy. Haha. So stupid.

Free work food = best food :)

My bosses are taking me out to a nice dinner Thursday for being a good boy this year!

And well done, man. Eat a giant ribeye.

Damn, I still haven't slept. I think I've been up for 43 hours now. I wanted to fall asleep hours ago. I don't know how I have the energy to be awake right now. I'm at that weird point where my eye hurt from being open for so long, but I'm not sleepy. Haha. So stupid.

Dude, seriously. What the fuck.

Botch is gnarly as fuck. Have you listened to Mutoid Man?

I have two episodes of Gilmore Girls left. Might as well knock them out, then sleep for a week.

I have not but should I? Album to start on? For Botch I went with WATR.

The finale left me very unsatisfied but also content.

I have not but should I? Album to start on? For Botch I went with WATR.

The finale left me very unsatisfied but also content.

You really should. Brodsky from Cave In, and Koller from Converge. It's heavy, and gnarly as fuck. If you like Converge, Botch, Cave In you're going to dig it. Start with their EP called Helium Head. Then do their full length Bleeder, which is a little different.

Well, it's getting a revival on Netflix. So it's not over yet...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic