Afternoon guys!

Any chance one of you has had experience filing taxes for more than one state, and if so, is it that much more complicated? I apparently have to file for both MI and WI for the same job, which is news to me.

We have to file in a few states but I think we have a guy. Pretty sure he just submits our income for each individual state to said state or figures out what we owe them based on the income or something. Not sure though.

Not sure, no ones really said how yet...

Steve Kleisath (drummer of fsf) posted this on facebook today

I have just received news that is devastating to myself and anyone and everyone that knew him.Jon Bunch has apparently passed away. Words cannot express my sadness and shock in learning this. More info awaits but I was privileged to have shared the stage and toured and lived amongst this man in the "Hide Nothing" years for Further Seems Forever. 
My heart goes out to his family and everyone that celebrated his music and life.
I myself suffered a minor heart attack freakishly a couple of weeks ago, and am fortunately recovering. I was thinking if I would share that or not at the time, because my family and second family(FSF) and close friends knew but didn't know if I should broadcast it, so to speak. I am sharing this now to just say life is so very fragile. Take care of yourselves, and love and live as much as you can every breathing moment.

I'd actually forgotten how dope that discography really is. I hadn't listened to it in probably a good decade or so. Shit holds up really well.

I feel ya, when I was clearing out my vinyl collection I found my old Locust albums and rocked out to those for a solid week or so! 

Not sure, no one's really said how yet...

Steve Kleisath (drummer of fsf) posted this on facebook today

I have just received news that is devastating to myself and anyone and everyone that knew him.Jon Bunch has apparently passed away. Words cannot express my sadness and shock in learning this. More info awaits but I was privileged to have shared the stage and toured and lived amongst this man in the "Hide Nothing" years for Further Seems Forever. 

My heart goes out to his family and everyone that celebrated his music and life.

I myself suffered a minor heart attack freakishly a couple of weeks ago, and am fortunately recovering. I was thinking if I would share that or not at the time, because my family and second family(FSF) and close friends knew but didn't know if I should broadcast it, so to speak. I am sharing this now to just say life is so very fragile. Take care of yourselves, and love and live as much as you can every breathing moment.

This is such a huge downer for me, seriously. Of all the stars taking that step over into the light as of recently, this one hits me pretty close. Shady Day has to be my favorite Sense Field song and it was on some Anti Matter Zine sampler I picked up in the 90s for like 4 bucks and still listen to it because that track isn't on any of their full length albums... I was overjoyed the first time I heard FSF with him at the vocal position, such a good flood of memories from being younger for sure

Teenager with no real responsibility or income says "we have a guy"

Sorry dude, I have nothing against you personally as a living being, but sometimes you need to realize that you don't know dick from cunt.

We, as in my family. Added as a qualifier to say I'm not sure that what I will say was accurate but that's my understanding of it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic