I got a ticket from Ticketfly today... for a show that happened on the 18th. Out of curiosity, I checked the postmark on the envelope. Those idiots didn't ship the tickets out until the day of the show.

197.gif

I'm going to post it all over their social media and see what happens.

I got a ticket from Ticketfly today... for a show that happened on the 18th. Out of curiosity, I checked the postmark on the envelope. Those idiots didn't ship the tickets out until the day of the show.

197.gif

I've never had an issue with ticketfly. Did they rectify the situation (switch it to e-ticket or will call) in time?

I've never had an issue with ticketfly. Did they rectify the situation (switch it to e-ticket or will call) in time?

It took about 20 minutes on hold before anyone answered, but yeah, they got it switched to a print at home ticket. I'm a little mad I didn't get a refund for the shipping charges though.

morning, I just got the relapse store page opened ill start refreshing around then

Good idea. I had the thread for it open, and was going to refresh it near 10, but the store page works just as well.

Edit: USPS tracking not working for anyone else today? I just get some new page when I look it up. I got tracking for my Burnt Toast order last night, but I thought the new Yndi Halda was not out until the end of March?

Good idea. I had the thread for it open, and was going to refresh it near 10, but the store page works just as well.

Edit: USPS tracking not working for anyone else today? I just get some new page when I look it up. I got tracking for my Burnt Toast order last night, but I thought the new Yndi Halda was not out until the end of March?

comes out early next month, I've gotten preorders weeks to a month before street date at times

197.gif

I've got three orders out with them right now. It seems like they used to just mail them out immediately, but lately that has changed. Luckily I've got a few more weeks before the shows.

Good morning everyone :) How has everyone been? Can anyone explain why my cat only wants to paw at my Shellacs from the 30's? Of all the stuff in my room to be interested in, she seems obsessed with them and I have to tell her no every single day it seems...

good dude (even better if that Nothing album was shipping now, instead of a preorder for May), cats are assholes and only live to spite you. But I still love them

good dude (even better if that Nothing album was shipping now, instead of a preorder for May), cats are assholes and only live to spite you. But I still love them

This one is ok I guess, but she can be a princess for sure lol. This new SDF is awesome by the way! Thank you :)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic